𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ-ˢⁱˣ

THE TALK — mature-ish

chapter forty-six

On the way home, Korei stopped by the store and grabbed a pack of disposable razors so she wouldn't ever have to worry about that situation again

On the way home, Korei stopped by the store and grabbed a pack of disposable razors so she wouldn't ever have to worry about that situation again. As soon as she got to the apartment, she jumped into the shower and did her best with the cheap razor. It was soon evident that those razors were garbage and she still had prickly stubble in certain areas.

Dressed in her boyfriend's clothes, Korei exited the bathroom to find Katsuō standing by Shinsou's bedroom door. She had this look on her face that made Korei think that she knew about everything. The sick feeling in her stomach made her want to hide the razor from Katsuō's view. If she saw it, would she immediately know what Korei was planning to do with her son? The anxiety was killing her!

"Korei," the older woman spoke with such authority that it made Korei freeze in her tracks. She hoped that she'd, one day, be like Katsuō. "I'm afraid that I have to cancel our dinner date tonight, sweetheart. Mona called and told me that she booked me for a shoot in Esuha tomorrow and I have to be there early. I'm just gonna take the train there and get a hotel. We'll take a raincheck and do it another time, yeah?" Korei's eyes widened when she heard that. Relief flooded her system but she also felt jittery at the mention of her favorite hero's city of patrol.

"Esuha City? Like...where the Fatgum agency is?" Korei asked, bright-eyed and excited. Katsuō chuckled, taking note of the young girl's interest. A nod was sent her way and Korei nearly squealed. Her excitement was very evident to Katsuō. "That's...amazing, mom! I'm so happy for you!"

It felt like time had stopped when the green-haired girl realized what she had said. Why did she say it? Eyes locked on one another and Korei prepared herself for the awkward dismissal of it, opening her mouth to apologize already. Before the words could even form on the tip of her tongue, Katsuō practically screamed and rushed forward to wrap her up in a tight hug. Close to tears, Korei hugged her back.

"Mom? I knew we were getting closer!" Katsuō cheered loudly, brushing her fingers through the young girl's hair. Korei slipped the razor into her pocket after their hug ended, sharing light conversation before finding themselves sitting on the couch as they discussed the ways that their lives would change. Katsuō was excited, though she knew this meant it was serious between Korei and her son, which also means that her little boy is growing up. What if he started doing...unholy things? "Sweetheart, you do realize that we have to have that talk now...right?" The look shared between the two left Korei anxious and wanting to throw up. Why did she always feel guilty when it came to things like this? Shouldn't she be excited that Shinsou wants to do stuff like that with her?

"W-what talk?" She asked softly, immediately twiddling with her thumbs. Katsuō frowned, looking away from her before sighing and patting Korei's knee. She then grabbed for her son's girlfriend's hand and gave it a comforting squeeze.

"No matter how hard I try...or how good I want to think Hitoshi is...I know that things happen between young kids," she began, feeling awkward but swallowing her...awkwardness. The only thing that mattered was making sure that Korei understood how not to get pregnant. "I-i hope that yo-you and Hito aren't...aren't doing that, but I don't know." She frowned, waving one hand while the other continued holding Korei's. "Goodness, I need to be catching that train but this is serious..."

"H-how serious?" Korei mumbled, only getting ignored and cut off as her boyfriend's mother explained the gist of sexual education. She sat and listened, soaking in every single word even if it made her uncomfortable and flustered.

"Well, when it comes down to...sexual intercourse, if you and Hitoshi are...active, I hope you're using condoms and such. And that you, as a young woman, remember to use the toilet after you've been intimate, even if you wear protection. It's not that big of a deal but it's not going to hurt you." Katsuō explained, starting to slowly forget that she was talking to her son's girlfriend. "But if, and only if, things don't work out like I hope and you...end up...pregnant..." a deep sigh left her mouth and Korei sat up, her head tilting to the side in confusion as she listened. "Don't hide it from me or Hitoshi. You can come to me for anything. N-now I don't want that to happen but if it does, I'm here for you. A-and no, we are not going to talk about the things you and my son do. I'm not happy with that if it's happening, but I am happy that he's happy. Just, please be safe?"

"O-oh...um, of course, Katsuō-san," Korei bowed her head respectfully, listening to Katsuō scoff and tell her to call her 'mom' or 'mama' only from now on. "Sorry...mom."

"That's more like it, dear. Now, I really have to leave now. Here's some cash for while I'm gone. I'll call in four hours to see if Hitoshi made it home safely, alright? Be careful, babes. I'll be home in a week." Their goodbyes were rather complicated, leading to more than one as they shared hugs. Korei saw Katsuō off and then meandered her way into Shinsou's room.

She waited for thirty minutes to make sure that Katsuō was gone before putting up her bathroom stuff and stripping off her pajama bottoms. She removed everything, right down to the hot pink lace that covered her most intimate parts.

The shirt, Shinsou's, only reached to the tops of her thighs, being a lot shorter than she imagined. If she were to raise her arms even just the slightest, everything would be shown off. She actually grew entertained by it and would stand in front of the mirror and repeat the action. After growing bored of the innocent sexual action, she climbed into her boyfriend's bed and wrapped herself up in his blankets. She hoped that Shinsou would enjoy the surprise, remembering the look he gave her and the words he said. Goosebumps danced along her skin and she squeezed her thighs together, humming in anticipation.

fluoxetine