Chapter Fifty Six

Round and Round

Round and round goes the fan, as Yuri stared at the ceiling. Her breaths got slower and she shut her eyes to calm herself. Standing up, Yuri knew she needed to take a shower. Her tingling body wouldn’t be still as the waves of pleasure wouldn’t stop rushing through. It was heaven, Yuri thought smiling while going in her bath tub.

Relaxing herself, Yuri closed her eyes and called out for Sasha.  Lately she couldn’t stay a minute without Sasha. It had been a week and since Jason was away, Yuri preferred staying at home and sending time with Sasha. Especially since they both like what they’ve been exploring lately.

*BLANK*

Having to meet her like this is a miracle. Its fate, I keep telling myself that every day. I looked around my surroundings, and realized I’m in the bathtub with her.

“You’re back early. Can’t get enough of me I see” I remarked as soon as I saw her. Yuri blushed and pulled her hair front giving me access to the back of her neck. By turning to the other side she gave me her shower loofah. I smirked as I took it from her hand and slowly started to scrub her back. The feeling of our bare bodies touching each other overwhelmed me, and so did the sexual heat from the bathroom.

Yuri was quiet the entire time leaning back and laying on my chest while my hands travelled to her legs. I kissed her forehead as we lay together in silence. She was tired after our fourth successful experimentation today. The mere thought made me smile and hold her tighter.

“Promise me, this is what we’ll have for the rest of our lives” Yuri whispered but it echoed through the bathroom.

“You want to orgasm four times for the rest of our lives?” I joked because of course I’m funny. Yuri keeps saying I am way too serious but I believe I am funny. At least a bit.

“That’s not bad either” Yuri laughed as she replied. I nodded and kissed her forehead once more ensuring her that I will not leave. I was here to stay. As silence filled in, I held her close to my body. I could feel her warmth, I could touch her body, I was allowed to love her and I shall do that for the rest of my life.

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*BLANK*

Getting ready to go out was different, since Yuri had stayed in for the entire week not getting out of her room.  But Yuri knew she had to go out and socialize with other human beings. Sasha had warned her to. Taking a quick look at her watch Yuri got out from her room and walked downstairs. She heard little sobs coming from the sitting room, where she found her mother and Daniel. Yuri glanced at her mother who was sobbing quietly.

“What happened?” Yuri asked reaching out for her mother.

“HR told me not to come for work, it’s like they don’t want me there” Mrs. Williams sobbed louder as she spoke. Daniel patted slowly on her back and gave her a small kiss on her forehead. “How dare they do this to me? Do they not want me to work?” she continued.

“Ignore her, Yuri. She’s being melodramatic” Daniel smiled slightly at Yuri.

“How can I ignore her? Why would they do this to her?” Yuri blurted out angrily. Seeing her mother cry like that, pained Yuri. It reminded her of the days she was going to die because of the tumor.

“They didn’t fire her; they just want her to work at home. I don’t see what the huge problem here is” Daniel stated.

“I never said I have a problem with it” Mrs. Williams sobbed again.