Chapter Forty Two

Adjectives

“Who the fuck is Vicky Styles?” I yelled to the classroom. My fists were curled up from anger. Although Yuri knew how she looked like, I on the other hand have no idea how that bitch looks like. It was good that Jason informed me about the incident that occurred. He clearly knows how much of trouble he’d be in if he had hid it from me. No one budged, they all just stared at me curiously. I felt someone mutter behind me, I turned out to see who it was.

Whitney.

“Where the fuck is she?” I asked Whitney, who slowly pointed her finger towards the library. I stormed my way towards the library without any hesitation. I was halfway there when I feel Whitney catching up to me.

“Why are you following me?” I asked still racing my way to the library.

“I want to join you” Whitney replied easily.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean I’ll help you out” She sounded sincere but I couldnt trust her. Why on earth would I trust her? What has she done for me to trust her? Arrgh!

“No thanks, I’ll take it from here” I assured her. Vicky Styles had asked for my special treatment when she decided to lay her finger on Yuri. Some would say it’s disrespectful to punch girls, but there are no exceptions when they behave like animals. The thought of Yuri being helpless in that restroom made my blood boil. I knew I should control my anger but I couldn’t and having Whitney still following me was clearly not helping.

I pushed the library door wide open and barged in. My eyes scanned the place, and at the corner I could see a girl whose eyes were swollen. I remembered from what Jason said, it was Whitney who defended Yuri. I stared at Whitney for a second, and waited for her eyes to meet mine. That was my way of thanking her. That bitch doesn’t deserve a proper thank you. I looked back at Vicky who suddenly looked like she was a scared cat.

I walked towards her and slammed my fists on her table.

“OUTSIDE.NOW!”

Suffice to say she obeyed. She walked outside with me and of course Whitney followed us. I crossed my arms and glared at Vicky.

“I’m so sorry” She apologized looking down.

“You tried to choke me to death bitch!” I felt the urge to punch the shit out of her.

“I didn’t know you were a lesbian!”

“I can make your life a living hell, Vicky. My mother is a lawyer and all I have to do if give her one phone call and you’ll be out of the school for good!” I shoved her. But Vicky didn’t react back, instead she just stood.

“Look, I know what I did was unforgivable but it’s just that I love Jason so much” Vicky tried to explain.

“AW LOOK AT YOU, ARE WE SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND YOUR LOVE SITUATION AND JUST LET THIS GO?” Whitney shot back. I stared at Whitney for a second, with confusion.

“So, what are you guys going to do to me?” Vicky asked slowly. I grinned this time, and so did Whitney. I may have upgraded my manners by not punching her but punishment shall be given to Vicky Styles for hurting my girl.

My girl.

After that raged conversation was finished, I walked back to the class with Whitney. She was silent and that was weird.

“Why did you help me?” I managed to ask because curiosity just kept eating me up.

“That was my apology for being a bitch before” Whitney admitted.