Chapter Fifty Two

The Arrival

“Yuri, just let me in . . You won’t regret it” Whitney stood a few feet away from me. What was happening? I tried to steady my feet because they were losing balance. I was back . . . but how? To make my situation even more confusing Whitney walked closer to me. Her eyes filled with passion and lust, I gulped as I tried to take a step back. I felt a small pinch of pain clashing over my body, which made me wonder whether the pain was because of the transformation or because Yuri was already moving on without me.

“Come closer and you face my wrath!” I snapped while hanging onto the chair with one arm. I still felt dizzy but I tried to not to show it. Words Whitney had said kept burning through my ears. Why did Yuri tell Whitney about me? Is that how she felt about me now, as someone who left her? Why did she kiss this skank? My blood was boiling, I was aggravated and hurt. What if she moved on? Voices filled my mind with questions.

What if Yuri moved on with . . . her? I took a look at Whitney again. She hasn’t changed much except now she’s trying to destroy Yuri by emotional blackmail.

“Ah my head” I murmured under my breath as I lost balance and fell on the floor. I recalled the first day I popped up in Yuri’s life; I clearly didn’t have these headaches. Maybe I needed sleep, because that’s what I did that night. My mind was filled with so much thoughts, I couldn’t process anything.

“Are you alright?” For a second I didn’t see her sitting right next to me. She was so close, I could smell her disgusting cologne, which was heavy and too much. I had millions of questions screaming inside my head. What day was this? Why is Whitney here talking to Yuri? Has Yuri moved on? Has Yuri moved on? Has Yuri moved on? Has Yuri moved on?

“Don’t come any closer Whitney or else I swear . . .” I coughed up the words. My vision was blurry but I still managed to get myself to lean against the couch. It took all of me not to punch her in the face, but then even if I did, I’d probably miss considering my status.

“I am just trying to help you” I tuned out her words; I just stared at her instead. She was the girl who had the audacity to kiss Yuri. How dare she? Why would Yuri let her? Did she kiss her back?

“Trust me the only person in this room that you can help, is yourself. Now get the fuck out of my face before I punch you so hard that your skull breaks into two” I blurt out so fast even I barely made out what I had said.

“Why are you being so mean?” Whitney stared at me, all confused.

“Listen to me you psychotic little bitch, if I see you in front of my face or anywhere near me I will make sure hell rises on earth and I will bury you alive. And if you try to kiss me again, your lips will stay glued to the toilet seat of a public bathroom. You are not allowed to be seen within a ten mile radius around me unless you want me to break all your fingers and poke it to your eyes balls. Now Have I Made Myself Clear?”

 I gathered all the strength left in me and stood up to face my rival. Maybe I had made Yuri cry, maybe I had hurt Yuri but only unintentionally. I never meant to leave her.

“Yuri . . What’s wrong with you? What are you saying?” Whitney stood without moving, still clueless.

“Wrong answer. Get the hell out of my face Whitney. And as far as Sasha is concerned, she’ll tear you into a million pieces and feed you to the homeless if you lay a finger on me” I wished Whitney knew it was me who was talking to her but I liked speaking for Yuri.

“But she left you . . .” Whitney replied bluntly making me cringe. I didn’t leave her! I had no choice!

“Yeah well she’s back now, and she isn’t going anywhere. So get lost!” It took about fifteen seconds for Whitney to process what I had just said. But It took me more than a minute to realize what I had said. Just after Whitney stormed out, a smile broke into my face, I realized that I was back!