Chapter Twenty One

Denial Much?

“Come on Yuri, spill it out?” Jason lifted his eyebrows as his patience was running out. Yuri took a deep breath before she opened her mouth. How could she possibly explain her situation to Jason?

“Err Jason, what I am about to tell you is something that would change everything” She confessed. She stared at Jason’s face as he gasped. He put his finger over her lips.

“Say no more, I think I know what you’re about to say?” Jason muttered quietly. Yuri’s eyes popped wide open in disbelief.

“That’s why you were acting so weird, not it all makes sense” Jason kept muttering again. This time Yuri lifted her eyebrows. He couldn’t possibly know she had Multiple Personality Disorder; he wasn’t smart enough to catch it right away. Yuri cleared her throat and decided to ask him.

“Jason, please tell me that you aren’t think that what I am about to tell you is that I am a lesbian” Yuri snapped.

“I knew it, I knew you changed your sexuality, when Tim told me about how much you enjoyed kissing Whitney I suspected it” Jason blurted out.

“No! I am not a lesbian, Jason I like guys, always liked guys” Yuri defended herself. Little did Jason know that it wasn’t Yuri who kissed had Whitney. It was Sasha.

“So you are a bi sexual?” Jason asked confusingly.

“Shit, no! I am straight!” Yuri exclaimed.

“Yuri, you are in denial. That’s even worse baby” Jason was clearly making things even harder for Yuri.

Yuri rolled her eyes. “Well this was a waste of time” she thought.

Jason had no idea what she was feeling or going through. She had Sasha living inside her body. Yuri could hear Sasha laughing in her mind, but she chose to ignore her.

Yuri’s eyes met Jason’s and there was a silence between them. Jason leaned in to kiss Yuri but she pulled away. Yuri didn’t know why she did that, Jason ignored his rejection and closed his eyes and leaned forward again. His eyes ensured Yuri that it was alright. Yuri closed her eyes and their lips clashed against each other. Yuri kissed Jason back rolling her tongue against his, but the magic was gone. She didn’t feel the way she felt before when she kissed him. She couldn’t even concentrate properly; her mind was filled with unnecessary thoughts. She pulled away from Jason, breaking their kiss. She looked at Jason who smiled.

“Who were you thinking about when we kissed?” Jason smirked.

“I wasn’t thinking about anyone” Yuri snapped angrily.

“Was it a boy or a girl?” Jason asked curiously.

“What makes you think I thought about someone else when I kissed you?” Yuri murmured leaning against the car seat.

“Because you look like you cheated on me with your mind” Jason kept his hand on her shoulders and caressed her.

Yuri turned to face Jason who lifted his eyebrows again. She leaned in fast and kissed him passionately. She got on from her seat and wrapped her legs around him, making Jason loose his balance and fall back into his seat. His hands grabbed her waist and moaned while she bit his lower lips slowly. Before it got too intimate she broke their kiss and looked at him.

“Can a lesbian kiss like that?” Yuri asked confidently.

“I don’t think so, but then again I’ve never kissed a lesbian before. That was hot!” Jason laughed.

Yuri jumped back to her seat and laughed with him. She knew she would always have Jason by her side. Jason drove near the sea side, and stopped the car. Yuri always liked hanging out here, to breathe the fresh air that surrounded her. There were plenty food stalls, they stopped by one and bought sandwiches.

Yuri and Jason came here often, it could be for a date, or when they were fighting. Even though they were filled with negativity, the situation always changed because of the positive surrounding. Yuri sat on the bench and looked at the waves clashing against each other appreciating the peace.

“What’s her name?” Jason asked as he sat down next to her.

“Who’s name?” Yuri asked completely clueless as to what he was talking about.

“Is it Whitney? The girl you like?” Jason asked taking a bite off his sandwich.

“I am not a lesbian, Jason. You need to drop with this craziness. Wasn’t my kiss good enough for you to believe that already?”

“You sound as if you are trying to convince yourself more than you are trying to convince me” Jason breathed.

“Look Yuri, you might think you know your feelings. I may not understand you emotionally, but physically I know you better than you know yourself. And I know for a fact that your body was rejecting me when we kissed. Now maybe it’s just me you aren’t into anymore or you need to experience other guys. But before you do, I want you to make out with a girl first”

“Is this a weird way of you to try to get me to kiss a girl again?’ Yuri snapped.

“Are you saying I could watch?” Jason joked. “No Yuri, I just have this feeling in my gut that you’re in denial. Its just how I feel, and trust me if I am wrong I’ll forever be in your debt” Jason remarked.

Yuri stared at him for a while and took a sip of her soda. She could feel her heartbeat rising.

“Fine, I’ll kiss a girl if it’ll shut you up” Yuri murmured quietly. It sounded ridiculous, her alter was the lesbian not her.

“Won’t you give me the privilege to pick a girl of my choice to kiss? I am the one who gave you this idea in the first place” Jason smirked.

“Fine fine, you choose a girl” Yuri agreed.

“Okay then, Jordan is having a party in his house tonight. Wanna go there now and kiss a random girl of my choice and clear this once and for all?” Jason suggested faster than Yuri thought.

“Come on baby, are you scared whether I just might be right?” Jason asked.

“Let’s go and get this over with” Yuri got up throwing her sandwich wrapper in the dustbin nearby.

“Ah this I like to see” Yuri heard Sasha remark in her mind.

She wasn’t sure that she should be even listening to Jason’s false remark but there was only one way to end his accusations. She needed to lock lips with an individual of similar sex to prove him wrong.