Chapter Fifty Nine

No More Secrecy

"Okay, I've got this" I murmured adjusting my hair. It was a huge night, and I knew I needed to do my best. I stared at the mirror one last time to ensure I was dressed properly.

"If you've got this, what am I doing here?" Jason muttered under his breath. He had his arms crossed with a frown on his face.

"For support, if I get eaten alive, I'd rather you be there to go down with me" I smirked.

"I just cancelled a movie night with Paige to be here so you better do well" Jason stated. I nodded slowly wondering what Mrs. Williams would be thinking about me. Knowing Yuri had the talk already, made me feel the tension in my body.

"I wish Yuri would've just told me what Mrs. Williams said, instead of leaving the note that said 'goodluck'. Now that just terrifies me" I said looking at the yellow sticky note stuck on the mirror. She had done her part and now all I had to do was do mine.

"Sasha is terrified of something? Okay now I know you're human" Jason mocks while sitting on the bed. I knew I shouldn't have called him. I could handle this on my own, and no matter how many times I keep saying that to myself, I knew it wasn't true. Having Jason next to me, comforted me in ways I couldn't imagine.

"You and Paige . . I never got to ask you, what happened with her father?" I asked looking at him. His face didn't show much reaction to my question. I gulped getting the feeling Paige's father's disproval might be the reason.

"We're not on the same page . . yet. Paige moved out and she's living at my house now. It's a long story and it can wait. Right now, you go and you do your thing" Jason stands up, reaching for my shoulders and squeezed me softly. I stared at him through the mirror, he was being strong for me. I was grateful for that and for once I wanted to be there for him, not just Yuri, me. I smiled slightly.

"What if . . ." I begin but Jason doesn't let me continue.

"No what if's. You love her, and you want her. So you can't back out now. You both have come too far to back out now" Jason pushes me towards the door. I open it after letting out a huge breath. I walk downstairs clearly feeling my legs shake with every step I took. My throat tightens as I lay my eyes on Mrs. Williams who stood near the kitchen counter.

"Oh god, I can't do this" My mind screamed. I feel Jason's hands stroking softly at the back of my shoulders.

"Mrs. Williams . ." My voice was soft, I stared at Mrs. Williams to say something but instead she cleared her throat and pointed her finger at the door to her bedroom. I guess this conversation wasn't the one to have at the sitting room, it was a lot more private. I nod politely and walk towards to the room, with Jason following me.

"Not you Jason, just her. I'll deal with you later" I heard her words while my mind was filled with panic.

"Oh Okay, shit" I hear Jason mutter behind me.

I was to be interrogated by Yuri's mom. I didn't know how much Yuri had told her mom. Was I supposed to start from the top to explain?

As I walked inside the room, the first thing I noticed was the unfinished crib at the corner of the room. I looked behind me as Mrs. Williams walked in and slowly closed the door behind her. I held my breath for a solid minute wondering how this conversation was going to go.

"Hello Sasha . ." Her voice was firm and I knew my identity was recognized. Thus began a very intense conversation.

*BLANK*

Three Hours Ago

"Mom?" Yuri blurted out, making her way inside Mrs. Williams room. She let out her breath not realizing that she has held it all the way from her room to this particular room. The room where she was going to tell her mother, something she's kept for a long time.