Chapter Sixty Three

Few Hours Earlier

"What if you are right? What if Sasha has been dead all this time?" Yuri asked as they were getting closer to the hospital.

"Okay first of all, when have I ever been right about anything? I have enough women in my life to tell me I'm literally wrong all the time." Jason smirked and tried his best to keep the conversation at a minimal freak out pace.

"What if the purpose that Sasha came in to my life was for me to help her go to the other side peacefully? Maybe we got this all wrong, it's not Sasha that had a purpose, maybe it was me who had a purpose" Yuri muttered again trying fix a puzzle that barely made any sense.

"Yuri . .you couldn't have known" Jason stuttered.

"I should have! These past two years, Sasha had done nothing but take care of me when I should have taken care of her" Yuri cried out. Life has not always been nice to her, probably because she was so mean to the world. But having Sasha by her side, she knew she finally found her place. She had finally found her person. But now it might be too late. Losing her twice was just not fair.

"You did, you loved her with everything you had"

"It's certainly not enough! She's gone." Yuri sniffled. "You wouldn't understand how this feels"

"I know I wouldn't even begin to imagine the pain you're going through. But she loved you too Yuri and she would do anything to come back to you if she could" Jason assured her and at the moment, she wanted to hold onto those words more than anything and have a little faith. Miracles happen all the time, right?

"How close are we to the hospital?" She wiped away her tears and asked.

"We're almost there"

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Okay the plan is to find her address so that we can go and find out what happened to her" Jason stated the plan for the fifth time after getting out the car. They were finally at the hospital with no clue what was waiting ahead of them.

"What if she's dead? What if this isn't Sasha?" Yuri murmured.

"We will find out what happened to her, okay? Just be positive" Jason gave her a quick hug as they made their way to the reception area.

"Excuse me" Jason asked the woman at the reception.

"Hello"

"We would like to ask some questions about Louisa, umm Louisa Morgan?" He looked at her straight in the eye and smiled, hoping his signature move might benefit them. He smirked at her blushed face while she looked through her records.

Much to his surprise, she replied "Oh you're in luck, visiting hours just started, she's in room number 7, make your way through the corridor, turn left and room's right next to the vending machine"

"Oh" Yuri looked at Jason with a glimpse of hope in eyes.

"She's here? For two years?" Jason whispered clearly not wanting the reception woman to find out they were not here as visitors.

"Let's go? Let's find out!" Yuri held Jason's hand while walking through the corridor. She realized in that moment, what a major role he plays in her life. Even though he had hurt her before, she realized that at the end of the day he has done more for her than any other man has ever done. Sometimes it's easier to forgive those who've wronged you and make yourself the bigger person. At the end of the day who knows, the wronged one will hold your hand at the hardest of times. People can really surprise you.