Chapter Thirty

Wrong and Stupid

Sa$ha – “Why do I feel like you’re dodging whenever I ask you to send me a picture of you or if I wanted to video call you? I don’t want to pressure you but it would be lovely for me to know the face of the girl who makes me laugh almost every day”

RileyS – “I am not dodging. Are you asking me because you’re scared that I’ll turn out to be an ugly piece of ass? :P If that’s so then I can assure you that I am just about as pretty as you”

Sa$ha – “It’s been three weeks Riley, you’ve seen my face, it’s on my display profile but yours are of a red rose. Are you a red rose? Because if you are, that’ll make things very tough”

RileyS – “You know the best part about talking to you is that I feel like I don’t have to hide my feelings or protect them. I find everything so soothing, like the calmness of the sea. It might seem as if I’m dodging the moment you see my face. Because once you see me, you’ll actually see a different side, a different girl. But this, right here is who I am. The one who jokes and makes you laugh. The one who listens to all the stories you have to tell. The one who hears you even if you are far away. Someday I hope you’ll know who I am and accept me the way I am.”

Sa$ha – “I know you Riley, and I accept you. You’ve brought me back to being normal and being happy again. I guess as much as I helped you, you’ve helped me back in return. There is no judging here. Nobody gets to judge you, you are your own independent person. ”

RileyS – “I am starting to like you even though I know I shouldn’t”

Sa$ha – “Now Where did that come from?”

RileyS – “My heart”

                               . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

“How can I be so dumb?” Yuri whispered covering her face with her palms. She stared at the message she had sent Sasha.

“Why do I have to be so dumb?” She whispered again.

There was silence in the room, it wasn’t like anyone was going to answer her back. Why did she have to talk to Sasha pretending to be Riley? Why did she let Sasha flirt with her? Why was she getting so jealous of Belle?

“I like Sasha so much. So much that it’s hurting. What is wrong with me? I am her host, I can’t . . . she is me. It doesn’t make sense” Yuri murmured.

“Love never makes sense” Sasha’s soft voice spoke at the back of her mind.

“I like her, I like her, I like her” Yuri chanted slowly. There was nothing she could do about it. She could stop talking to Sasha as Riley but can she ever make Sasha leave so that she could move on from this huge crush? No.

“I have to tell her, I need to tell her, I can’t tell her” Yuri whispered again.

“Can’t tell her what?” A voice filled the silent room making Yuri jump.

“HOLY SHIT! You scared the hell out of me! JASON!” Yuri screamed throwing her pillow at his face.

“I just let myself in, I knocked too but you were too busy talking to yourself”

“There’s no privacy with you, is there?”

“Guilty as charged”

“Why are you here?” Yuri sat up on her bed facing Jason who came up and sat next to her.

“Why do you think? You’ve been ignoring me all week”

“I’m sorry, I have a lot going on” It was somewhat the truth but Yuri truly did ignore Jason, only to avoid his curious questions.