Chapter Fifteen

Settling of Scores

 “Another tormenting day at school”, Yuri thought as she walked in the hallway alone. She hadn’t seen Belle, after the fight they’ve had. It was strange in a way, because Sasha hadn’t shown up either after the fight. Yuri didn’t think much about that, as long as she had more time being herself it seemed just fine.

She chose to ignore it, because she knew they can’t win and she was ready to show them why. Yuri tied her hair up just like Sasha does, completely changing her look and searched for Belle. Her sly smile could fool just about anyone, all she wanted to show Belle is who was in charge. She pretended to act shocked by the way she had dressed, as the corner of her eyes caught Belle walking towards her.

 “Hey, you’re back” Belle smiled shyly. Yuri could see Belle blush as she stared at her and it made her feel disgusted. As acting was Yuri’s best shot at revenge, she made sure she played a good Sasha.

  “Belle, look at this trash I am wearing” Yuri’s voice spoke in a rather uplifting tone. Her concerned face saw Belle’s nod and it seemed like she was buying it.

“Of course she was buying it, she’s stupid as a freak” Yuri thought.

Belle’s fingers touched hers as they walked through the corridors.

“Did you speak to Yuri later? I might have said some stuff that you told me not to” Belle confessed quietly. Yuri could feel the need to roll her eyes at this point. But her eyes didn’t leave the sight of Belle; she cleared her throat and spoke.

“I know, we spoke and she agreed to let it go. That means we are free Belle, we can date” Yuri’s smile was convincing. Belle was rather taken back by surprise.

“We can date? You want us to be a ‘thing’?” Belle’s eyes grew wide with hope. Yuri could feel Belle urging for a hug and she figured why the hell not. Yuri waited for the bell to ring and as all her classmates got inside their classes, she hugged Belle. Belle hugged her back warmly. It was safe to say that Belle had what she wanted. Yuri was just at the beginning of what she had started.

Revenge. It was sweet and bitter.

Yuri could hear a voice that screamed at her.

How dare you?” Sasha could hear everything but she won’t remember anything when she comes back. Yuri’s plan was working perfectly.

After all, the best revenge was not giving a flying crap. All Yuri wanted to do was to sit back and watch how karma gets them both and see how quickly they fall.

*BLANK*

  My lips brushed against her lips softly. She pulled out my hair rubber band, letting my hair loose. I was melting into the moment, with my eyes shut tightly. I could hear a soft moan as I bit her lips, allowing my tongue to swirl around hers. I could feel my body tense pressing up against her. Our bodies just clashing together, the sensation made that my favorite thing in the world. The heat surrounded by us was overwhelming. My thighs tightened and I could feel the urge to let my tension come to a release.

  “Two of the most popular girls kissing in the bathroom, this is like the hottest thing I have ever seen” I heard a male voice speak behind me, making me to open my eyes and put a halt to a very sexy experience.

“Whitney?” I blurted out to the face that stared back at me. The girl I had been kissing was Whitney. It wasn’t a dream, it was real.

What is happening?” I thought. I turned back to Tim Porter the computer geek who was holding his phone recording the entire thing. My eyes grew wide and my hands reached out to grab his phone.

“Don’t change your mind now Yuri, it’s sent to everybody in school. I wouldn’t call this a bet though, it seemed like you were really enjoying it” He walked off with a grin.

 I looked back at Whitney, who was still overwhelmed by our little experience. “You’ll make a great lesbian” She smiled and winked at me before she left. I stood there alone trying to match all the pieces together. The last thing I remembered was switching back forcefully into Yuri to prove Belle, I was telling the truth.

“Belle” Her name rang in my mind like a chime.

Shit”

I ran outside realizing, how I could possibly explain the video that was going to be viral within seconds. There was simply one explanation for all of this. Yuri.

Sasha could understand that she had put Yuri in a difficult situation yesterday and Yuri taking revenge, putting Sasha into a difficult situation both were against the promise they had made to get along with each other as alter and host.

“Had Yuri decided turn back on our promise?” I thought.

Walking fast, I made my way outside of the school where I saw Belle storming out with tears in her eyes.

Oh Belle” My heart cried out silently.

I wanted to go and comfort her but I couldn’t. Because even though I didn’t do it on purpose, I couldn’t deny the fact that I had enjoyed the kiss I shared with Whitney. I stayed in one place as I watched Belle walk towards the bus and leave. Yuri had made a huge mess of things, thus confusing my feelings towards Belle and Whitney. I could hear the sound of phone’s buzzing and a lot of chitter-chatter among the crowd. All eyes staring at me and Whitney who stood beside me.   

“You just made the impossible transfer girl popular in a day just like you promised. You’ve got some talent up your sleeve, Yuri”

Her smile made me despise me all of a sudden. It was all about popularity with everybody. I was caught in a difficult spot, where people who surrounded me applauded me for my sexuality as a mockery. I felt a pinch of pain that followed with anger.

Yuri had made up her mind to not allow happiness for me. I decided to let go of all the respect I had for my host.

If she wanted to play, I am participating too” I thought angrily.