Chapter Nine

The Date

 Yuri stared at the mirror, fixing the zip of her dress. Her lavender perfume sprinkled across her collarbone and she tied her hair up tonight as an appreciation to her alter who had made her date possible with Jason. Maybe after all having an alter wasn’t a bad idea.

Before she left, she made up her mind to make a video so she stared at the camera and pressed record.

“Hey there, I am all dressed and ready to go. Thank you. I still don’t know how you were able to do it, but I just wanted to thank you before I left” Yuri smiled at the camera.

She was sincerely grateful to her alter. Seconds passed and there was a ring at the door. Yuri’s maid answered it.

“It’s Jason, I’m here for Yuri” she heard him say quietly as she was almost downstairs all ready to go. Jason looked at her hair and grinned. “You’re hair all tied up looks beautiful” he said as they walked out the house.

The date was going well except Jason only talked about the times Yuri didn’t have any knowledge of. For instance, here is one where Yuri was completely and utterly shocked to hear Jason say, but couldn’t ask him any questions because then she’d sound crazy.

“You said I just left you without an explanation, and I thought yeah, she’s right. I am a jerk for leaving you without one.” Jason spoke with an ashamed tone.

“You were always so nice to me back then Yuri, always forgiving, and always the one to raise the white flag when it came down to a fight. And I am not the type of guy to be with such a carefree girl. I needed some kick back trash talking girl who would stand up for herself and not give in to me all the time. I broke up with you because of many reasons. We were friends before we fell in love, I just wanted everything to be back to how it was before”

Jason wasn’t done with what he had to say. Yuri felt her cheeks burn and tears forming in her eyes but she held it in "

He is so blind that he can’t see your love for him” spoke a voice in her head.

“But then I had underestimated you, Yuri. You caught me off guard when you said all those things to me. You stood up for yourself, and that kiss electrified me. It made me miss you” Jason placed his hands on Yuri’s hand. Yuri managed to smile but she was not happy. Sure, Jason was back, but it wasn’t her who won him back.

  *BLANK*

I woke up in my bed the next morning right next to Yuri’s Journal. I stood up and checked if Yuri had sent me any video message. There was one where she was thanking me for setting up a date with Jason, and then there was another one.

“You kissed Jason? I am not asking this because I’m mad or anything. I would’ve gotten mad if you hadn’t kissed him though. But how did you kiss him?” She just stared at the camera for a while then continued. “Anyways, I think we should know everything about each other. So I prepared a bio of myself on my journal. Read it and learn it”

That was it. She seemed a little bit upset about something but I couldn’t make out what it was. I looked at the journal which was now in my hand. I opened it and read it out loud.

 Full name: Yuri Williams

Description: Bottle Green eyes, Blonde straight hair, 5’3 height

Siblings: No one that I know of. Perhaps you.

Family members: Mother: Allison Williams

Father: He is gone, for good.

Hobby: I am the most popular girl in school. What hobby?

Best friend: No one. Because I can’t trust anybody.

Happiest day of my life: When Jason asked me out

Saddest day of my life: When Jason broke up with me

Passwords: Laptop: itsasecret  Phone: 123neverguess (Don’t let my poor phone sit home alone while you go out to school)

Homework: Give them all to Belle, she’ll take care of it. We made a deal.

Since you don’t remember your name, I came up with a name for you. Sasha :D

Sasha” I whispered happily. I finally had a name. A Beautiful Name