Epilogue

After Two Years

"Yuri" I called out from the kitchen. I was wearing my favorite red suit and putting on my heels. It was a big day today. And I was already running late. "Babe! We're really late"

She takes forever to get ready but once she comes out of the room, her breathtaking self makes up for the time.

"Alright alright I'm ready. Let's go" Yuri walks out wearing a navy blue dress, silver choker that I really like, and her hair tied up. She looked like she was ready for prom and I on the other hand went professional. We walked together to the car, hand in hand.

"Okay this is really happening" I muttered clenching my palms on the driving wheel.

"Lou" Yuri's voice was calm and I immediately smile. "I am so proud of you, you'll do great" She placed a small kiss on my cheek.

"This is a shared victory" I winked at her. We drive for about half an hour until we reach at our destination. The National Library. There were already people waiting at the entrance including paparazzi, which seemed a little extreme considering the little town we lived in. Everyone had big smiles on their faces whilst leading me towards the small stage to speak before I signed anything off.

Suddenly the spotlight was on me, everyone went quiet and all I hear is the sound of my heavy breathing. I look at Yuri who is seated at the front row smiling at me, and then my eyes look down to the book that sat on the stage podium. There were camera's flashing and people eagerly waiting for me to speak.

"Err wow there is many of you" I began scanning the room while the crowd laughed. "Thank you for being here. I appreciate the amount of love and support I've gotten by publishing a huge part of me, which is all right here in this book" I raised the book in the air and waved it to the crowd. "This is my diary and this contains the hardest moments of my life to the best time of my life. Now I know to some of you, it is almost impossible to believe that such a thing may occur, and trust me I'd be wondering the same if I were in your situation too. Everything I went through, everything .. we went through, was real. This book is raw and real, and I hope that this book gives all the readers hope, that at the end things will fall into place and life will be better. Remember that you only live once. Thank you again!" I smile as the crowd cheered.

"That went well I think" I whispered to my agent. The pretty pregnant girl smirked. Honestly, if it weren't for her and Yuri's constant push convincing me to publish, I wouldn't have let the world hear the roars of my life.

"8 months pregnant but the only thing that bugs me is a crowded place" she muttered under her breath showing me my seat. It was the time to answer the reporters and the fans. It still felt weird but since I could see Yuri at the corner, I was fine.

"I hope the mic is working" My agent started shaking the mic which caused a loud eerie sound.

"Paige, it's okay. Stop overstressing yourself. I can handle it" I took the mic and fixed it in place. I could see Jason in the crowd, excusing himself to the front. He ran to the podium to get Paige.

"Why did you call him?" Paige whispered to me with a fake smile on her face so that she wouldn't give her rage away to the audience.

"No offence, I love you Paige but you're a size of a ball right now and you need to rest I told Jason to get you"

"But but it's your big night, I hate staying at home. I love this job. I want to help"

Jason hugs her from the back and says "Trust me hun, you did. Yuri will record everything and the rest is just signing the book. And I've read on an article that overstressing can cause premature birth. So god help me, woman you are coming with me and you are going to eat and then take a long nap while I massage your feet."