Chapter Fifty Five

The Gift of Love

Belle’s POV

“Is this really happening?” I thought, adjusting the pillow next to me. Although I wasn’t sure as to what I was exactly referring by that question. Because I’ve got a girl who’s lying naked in bed next to me and a girl whom I’ve been in love with for so long coming back to life.

Right now nothing in my life seems normal anymore. That silent uptight nerdy Belle was gone and honestly I don’t even miss her.

I’ve changed for the good and the bad.

I’ve changed the way I think.

I’ve learned how to stand up for myself.

I’ve fallen in love and am trying to fall out of love.

It’s hard but I think I’m getting there.

Rolling over slowly I stared at the red head sleeping peacefully. She didn’t deserve to have meaningless sex with me just so I could help her and myself move on from Yuri and Sasha. But she needed this distraction as much as I needed it myself.

Because I know how she feels. I’ve been there and it’s not a pretty place.

I wasn’t sure as to where I and Whitney stood right now, but all I knew was that right now she was the only reason why I wasn’t rushing outside to Yuri’s house to find Sasha. I stared at Whitney while all these thoughts ran through my mind. She had been there ever since I heard Sasha was gone. Even though al she talked about was of Yuri, even though she knew deep down I was falling apart, she stuck around. She was there.

She wouldn’t possibly understand the relationship between Yuri and Sasha. Not when I am troubled to understand it myself.

“Would you stop staring at me, so that I can open my eyes?” Whitney mumbled slowly.

“How do you know that I am staring at you if your eyes are closed?” I replied quickly with a smirk on my face.

“I can feel it” Whitney whispered as she stared at me.

“Don’t flatter yourself. I was wondering without all that makeup, how different you actually look” I kicked out the pillow that was separating both of us so that I could come near her meanwhile Whitney just rolled her eyes.

“Very funny” Whitney rolled out her tongue at me. She laughed hysterically for a second and then quieted down.

“Isn’t it time for you tell me about who Sasha is?” Whitney whispered coming closer to me. What did she even think of me? Was I a fool to tell her about Sasha?  

“You know, I liked you better when the only noise that came out of your lips was moans rather than questions” I lifted her bare body up so she could lie on top on me. Whitney glared at me for a second but managed to smile at the end. Yeah, I’ve changed for sure. Love had made me the weakest but then again it made me strong.

I wasn’t going to look back; I needed to look forward and right now, forward looks sexy and amazing if you know what I mean.

-                                                 - - - - -  -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yuri’s POV

“Oh my god” Yuri gasped as she stood up on her bed. Her hands were shaking with fear and excitement. “Was she back? Was she really really back?”

With little time to process the situation, Yuri found her phone buzzing next to her. Seeing the caller ID she smiled as she picked it up.

“Jason, you won’t believe . . .”