Chapter Thirty Nine

Two songs, that matches this chapter would be Safe and Sound by Capital Cities and Ten Feet Fall by Afrojack. Enjoy reading~

Her Other Half

Looking at Sasha was the most peaceful feeling in the world. She looked so pretty and different. She had blue eyes, blonde hair and an angelic face. Yuri watched her fingers lift up and touch hers, finding herself unable to breath in the situation. She was here, Yuri realized. Sasha was right in front of her.

“I have something to tell you” Sasha confronted.

 But all Yuri could see was Sasha’s lip moving, with no words coming out of it. The darkness that surrounded them aggressive and evil, but they stood facing each other like it was most precious gift. Yuri knew in her heart that the girl that stood before her was the girl of her dreams.

Yuri could touch her, listen to her, see her but mostly she wondered if Sasha would allow, Yuri to love her.

 It had been a split second but a million thoughts ran in Yuri’s mind before she could react. Without further thought Yuri leaned in and grabbed Sasha by her waist and locked her lips with hers. Love is the most powerful feeling in the world. It can turn good from bad, happy from sad but most of all it can unite and fix a broken person.

Yuri was lost for a while even though she had her own way of suppressing it. Life was nothing like that, ever since Sasha had come along. The kiss proved it; Yuri felt butterflies in her stomach. She never thought it was possible to want someone this much. She felt Sasha return her kiss, as their bodies glued to each other. Everything felt right, Yuri had Sasha buried in her arms, and that was all she ever wished for. As their lips parted, Yuri looked at Sasha again. If it was a staring competition, Yuri was surely winning. She was consumed by Sasha. So much, that she hadn’t even realized why she was here facing Sasha in the first place.

“You are unconscious” Yuri whispered.

“Yes, I haven’t eaten anything today, I must’ve . . “ Sasha began explaining.

“You’re - - un- conscious. You have to wake up!” Yuri raised her voice. Realization began to hit her, and her eyes flooded in tears. “You have to wake up, Sasha” Yuri shook Sasha’s shoulders. Even fainting had its perks, Yuri was able to see Sasha, but then it was time for Sasha to wake up.

Would she?

*BLANK*

“WAKE UP!” A voice screamed in my ear. My eyes hesitated to open but of the sudden brightness. So it was one eye that lifted up. I could see Belle leaning her head on Jason’s shoulders.

What the - -?

Just as both of my eyes opened, Jason lifted me up and laid me down on the bed.

“What happened?” I choked a bit as I asked them.

“You fainted, then you stopped breathing for one whole minute” Jason muttered. He looked like he was scarred for life. Belle approached me and hugged me. I felt tear drops fall onto my T-shirt while I stroked her hair slowly.

“I’m fine, I just didn’t eat. That’s why my body gave up a bit” I replied quietly remembering Yuri’s kiss. I hadn’t forgotten what happened while I was unconscious. Instead I could remember every moment of it.

“Let’s get you something to eat then” Jason hurried downstairs to prepare food. Belle laid her head on my tummy and sniffled.

“I thought you were going to die” She sobbed hugging me tightly.