Chapter Twenty Three

A Little Curiousity

“We need to have a plan” Jason said after closing the closet door. Yuri rolled her eyes again. Jason wasn’t about to let this go. It was indeed one night of her life that she needed to think very hard about.

“You said you’d choose a girl and you didn’t. Don’t look at me as if I’m jeopardizing your plans” Yuri stated crossing her arms.

“Fine, I choose Whitney” Jason replied back. Yuri knew instantly that it wasn’t a good idea to begin with given Sasha’s history with her.

“Not Whitney, anybody but Whitney” Yuri complained.

“You see, when you deny like that, it makes me want to choose Whitney. I feel like there is something going on” Jason whispered. With seven minutes nearly passing by, they both had come to an agreement. When Jordan yelled “Time up!” they both rushed outside breathing heavily so they would buy it. Yuri stared at Whitney who smiled at her and tied her hair with her headband revealing her neck.

They sat back creating a circle and this time Yuri really wished the game would be over soon. When the bottle stopped at Whitney, Jason gave Yuri a nudge. Yuri watched Whitney pick a name and finally announce. “Jason”

Whitney had to make out with Jason. Yuri looked at Jason who was also surprised by her pick but instead of standing up, Jason spoke.

“I want Yuri to go on behalf of me” His words made most of the participants gasp, including Whitney herself.

“Well that’s a new rule. Whitney, what do you say?” Jordan asked her. Instead of opposing Jason’s new rule, Jordan agreed to it. He knew very well not to piss Jason off. His only way of popularity is if he maintained his friendship with Jason.

“I have absolutely no problem” Whitney said in a husky voice making the boys in the room excited. “Uh oh” Yuri thought.

“Give me a minute” Yuri took her phone out so that it would seem as if she wanted to make a phone call. She sneaked outside of the room and clicked ‘new message’ on her phone. Her swift fingers typed quickly.

“SOS! They are playing a game called seven minutes in heaven and Jason wants me to make out with Whitney. I need your help!”

Truth was she didn’t want Sasha to know what Jason suspected of her. Yuri held on her phone with the message screen open and closed her eyes. She found herself calling for Sasha softly. Almost as if she was going into a deep sleep, she tried her best to keep the phone in her hands. A second is all that took, she was completely gone and her alter had taken over.

*BLANK*

The sound of the music blazing almost muted me. I checked the unfamiliar surrounding not sure where I am. I wondered if Jason and Yuri had mends things between them. I felt the phone clenched to my hands, my eyes ran through the text Yuri had written which was saved in the draft.

“SOS! They are playing a game called seven minutes in heaven and Jason wants me to make out with Whitney. I need your help!”

My eyes grew wide. “No, not Whitney!” I thought angrily. I wanted to blame Yuri for switching just because the situation had gotten tough. But I couldn’t, Yuri had gone through worse than I have and I, as her alter needed to help her get through it. That was my plan and I gulped as I knew that I had to stick to it. Even if I had to kiss that skank. I cleared my throat and walked inside to a room filled with aroused looking boys and skanky girls.

“So, are you up for it again?” Whitney spoke in her skanky voice.

  I looked at Jason who gave me a thumbs up for some weird reason. “Why is this even happening?” I thought. Sending Yuri out with Jason was only supposed to make her forget about her bad situation not to put her in worse situations, especially ones that involve Whitney. “Why would Jason want Yuri to kiss Whitney anyway?” Thoughts ran in my mind before I could respond to Whitney.