Chapter Fifty Four

Manners Jason, Manners

Yuri’s POV

I think I just saw the light at the end of the tunnel. My head’s filled with noises and my eye sight seems to be a blur. I was back in my room, I noticed. The pink curtains and furniture assured me that I was back in my room. But I felt so light headed, and almost as if I was in a dream. I sat on the bed an wiggled my toes. Trying to put back the pieces of how I got back into my room, I lay back on the bed and tried to close my eyes. The sound of the door creaking open however got me up.

I stood up on the bed and just watched the door open in its slowest form. It took forever to open and then I saw that light again. I covered my eyes to not get the strength of the light hurt it. What was happening? I couldn’t say it out loud because fear had grown within me.

“Yuri?” Her voice echoed within the room. I still had my hands covering my face but my eyes opened up as soon as I heard her voice. Slowly taking a huge breath I took my time and decided to face who was standing right in front of me.

-                                                          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -

Sasha’s POV

 Her eyes widen with shock and she just stared at me, she looked scared, she looked terrified to see me. I tried to reach out to her but instead she pulled away. Hurt, I stood there with my eyes locked in with hers. “Yuri, it’s me . . .” My words came off as a whisper.

Her eyes didn’t move but they were filling in with tears. She was still a foot away from me, she wouldn’t let me touch her or comfort her.

“You’re not real.” Yuri muttered out to my face angrily. I felt my heart ache with pain as soon as she said it. Why would she say that? “You’re not real” She said it again trying to look away.

“What do you mean, not real?” I sat down on my knees, so that I could face her. Meanwhile one of her hands reached for my face. The tips of her finger barely touching my face, she whispered again. “You’re not real” Her eyes pierced through mine, waiting for a response.

“Oh! You mean not real as in you think you’re dreaming. And to think I was offended a minute ago” Realization took place later than I thought, she was in denial of the situation. I grabbed her hand and held onto it with a smirk on my face. She looked down at her hand and then back at me. I could still tell she wasn’t convinced.

“Who gave you permission to kiss Whitney?” I asked with a small frown. I watched Yuri’s eyes widen again but this time her other hand touched my face. She then ignored my question and just stared at me. Her eyes blended into my soul, my frown turned into a giant smile as I watched her leaning towards me. Her lips puckered in slow motion when she gave me a small peck on the cheek.

“You did, the minute you left me here to rot alone” Her reply was harsh and it broke my heart a little as she pulled herself further away from me.

“Yuri . . .”

“You’re not real. This is a dream, a very vivid one I may add. You. Are. Not. Real” Yuri laid back on the pillow with her eyes watering. I didn’t know what else to do, or say. As I laid next to her, I wondered how wounded she was deep inside. I knew that I had broken her. I wasn’t sure of how to make things better or make her believe that everything will be alright now.

“I am real. I came back Yuri, for you. Look at me, look me in the eyes and you’ll see that” I moved myself on top of her, with my two hands on the bed supporting myself trying not to crush Yuri down with my weight. My eyes were locked into hers, but beneath Yuri’s long stares all I saw was hatred and pain. “Do you not want me anymore?” I fought tears as soon as I asked.