Chapter Thirty Seven

Me, Myself and Belle

“Where the hell are you taking me?” Jason whispered behind me.

We were reaching the destination but I didn’t want him to know where just yet. Jason kept complaining for the next two minutes. I needed someone to come with me today. I needed an extra hand, I needed a little help. I was nodding to myself as I was walking towards Nick’s Private Clinic. Jason paused as he read the big letters.

“Private Clinic?” He asked with his very confused face. I nodded again. I wished it was Belle’s brother that I had to go to but he was the only one who knew about me and Yuri and our situation. I had no choice but to get to him. The next few minutes, Jason didn’t utter another word. That idiot can shut up, I guess.

“I’m here to meet Dr.Nicholas” I told the receptionist.

“Do you have an appointment?” She asked. Just as I was about to tell her no, I heard Dr.Nicholas’ voice behind me. Sometimes it’s nice that he never hangs around his office. “Yuri?” I turned around to face him with Jason still beside me.

“You brought a friend today” He smiled as he led us into his office. I took a better look at his qualifications that were hung on his wall, more like trophies. It wasn’t the first time I’ve been here but today it somehow feels different.

“I came here for a favor” I began without wasting any more time. His attention was drawn to me, and so was Jason. None of them knew why I was here. I swallowed hard before I spoke again. Maybe this was a bad idea, but I was going out of my mind because I couldn’t decide how I would do this. Maybe that’s why I have this aching headache right now. I need this to end. After all I’ve done, I just want it to end.

“Sure, are the switches not working for you, Yuri?” Dr. Nick asked curiously.

“I am Sasha. I see Yuri came to you to control the switches, didn’t she?” I asked him. I didn’t know it was bothering Yuri so much that she had to seek help. The same help that she told to fuck off ages ago. This was exactly the kind of reason why I need to do, what I am about to do.

“Sasha, sorry my mistake. Yes, Yuri did come and ask for help so I gave her some tips, I hope it’s working for you both.”

I nodded.

“So, what can I do for you?” Dr. Nick leaned back on his chair as he asked.

I took a deep breath in and spilled out the words that magically formed up a sentence, one sentence I thought I’d never have to say.

“I want you to eliminate me for good”

                                                                                                           - - - - - - - - - - -   - - -  - - - - - - - - - - -

3 Hours Earlier

*BLANK*

Yuri held her breath and waited a couple of minutes before knocking on her guest room door. When she was asked to come in, she walked inside to face Belle. A Heartbroken Angry Belle.

“What do you want?” Belle glared at Yuri as she wiped off her tears. Yuri just stood there with her arms folded and stared at her. It’s not like she had asked Belle to move out. Belle was moving out all on her won. Yuri watched Belle pack her clothes, one by one.

“I came to apologize” Yuri murmured.

“Apologize? And You? You wouldn’t apologize even if you murdered someone” Belle snapped back. She was angry, Yuri knew but Belle didn’t know half of the things that was happening in Yuri’s or Sasha’s life.