Chapter Seven

Suprise! Suprise!

  Yuri sat in her seat and flipped her gorgeous hair back revealing her bare neck. All of this, just to impress Jason whose eyes were gazing at her, clearly falling for her beauty all over again. They had never discussed their break up. Jason just said it and it was all over. Yuri always wondered why, but now she had a chance to win him back.

“Yuri, here’s some of my books if you need to write the notes on the day you missed school” Belle whispered.

Yuri rolled her eyes.

“You’re giving me this so that’ I ‘can write them?” She asked sarcastically.

“But you said we were best friends. And best friends don’t take advantage of each other.”

Yuri glared at Belle. Then she remembered it wasn’t her who had said that. She cleared her throat and snatched the books for Belle. “Fine, whatever”

 Meanwhile Mrs.Haynes walked inside the classroom with a pile of papers.“Good morning students, today I’ll be giving you all a surprise test on history. Those who pass gets to go on the overnight field trip arranged by Miss Mindy, and those who fail, will just have to wish that they could’ve gone”

She grinned as the entire class started to gasp. Yuri stared at Jason who smiled at her.

He knew, and he studied. That Bastard” She thought. Of course he knew, Mrs. Hayes was after all his mother. Yuri felt her body tremble. “I need to pass the test, then I can get closer with Jason” she thought again. She realized how badly she had to ace this test. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself.

 *BLANK*

“Now listen class, I don’t want anyone of you to cheat, so there will be two teachers supervising”

I heard the history teacher say. I stared at the paper that was placed on my table. Okay, so I was in the classroom in the midst of taking a test. This was normal, after being in the dark, I felt like being teleported into a classroom. This was totally normal. I tried to seem calm as I took out a pen that was beside me. Before I could start answering question number one, the history teacher spoke again. “Remember to write your names at the top of the paper”

“Right, my name” I murmured under my breath quietly. I wrote Yuri and paused for a while.

“I don’t remember her surname” I thought.

“Williams” I thought I heard a voice in my head. Her journal, she signed it every time with her full name. Two hours had passed and I felt I was going to ace the test. I might have no memory of my past but I had a photographic memory of the history book that I went through last night. So much for paying attention.

“Okay class, please hand in the papers” Mrs. Haynes spoke loudly. I handed the paper without another blink. Belle poked me with her finger.

“Yuri, if you want me to write those notes for you, I’ll be more than happy to do so” She said. I gave her a stare.

“What did I tell you? I can do my own shit” I replied nicely.

“So far being popular sucks“   I thought.

My eyes caught Jason staring at me. I didnt stare back because that would be weird, instead I forcused on everything else in the classroom except him. As soon as the class ended, I grabbed Belle by her hand and walked outside as soon as I could. I knew Jason looked like he wanted to talk to me, but I am not who he thinks he is. Hell I dont even know who I am, but I sure as hell know that I am not the one he is looking for.

Jason followed me and Belle and finally he managed to stop me.

“Yuri, let’s talk for a minute” he spoke.

I smiled. “Okay, talk”

“I mean, alone. I want to talk to you alone for a minute” Jason grabbed me by my hand gently and took me outside to his car. I sat down calmly as he wanted me to.

“Okay, let’s talk” I said. But Jason smiled. “My parents aren’t home for one week, mom is going to stay with Aunt Blair and my dad is on a business tour. I have the house all to myself. We can go home right now and ‘talk’ all we want”

He winked at me. “What do you mean ‘talk’? I asked, still trying to make sense of the situation.

“I mean let's have sex, you crazy girl. I’ve missed you and I know you’ve missed me too”

  Jason bit his lips and leaned forward to kiss me.“But I am a virgin” I blurted out of fear. Jason stared at me for a second then laughed. “No, I made sure you weren’t. Have you forgotten summer baby?” Jason ignored my horrified face and then placed a light kiss on my lips.

“I’m not a virgin?” I whispered to myself. That's right, how could I be a virgin if Yuri wasn't? We maybe two different people but it was still the same body. I felt my heart beating so fast. I would blow Yuri’s chances with Jason if I bailed out. I closed my eyes and prayed.

“Switch. Please Switch”