Chapter 39: James' Birthday + Five New Members!

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Thursday, January 21, 2021~2:15PM-

~James's POV~

I was sitting in the corner of my own party when somebody came up to me. I looked up to see Scout sitting at the table across from me.

"Oppa! What is the matter?!" Scout asked, a bit aggresive-like.

"You know what's the matter." I sighed. "The same thing you, JC, and I have been talking about for days."

Scout sighed. "Oppa, I know you're sad that GOT7 disbanded because you looked up to them, especially your brother, but be happy that your brother is still making music on the regular. And they are all still so close."

"I know." I sighed again. "I'm just going to miss them. It was so neat knowing three of us were related to members of the same group."

I smiled at the thought of her, JC, and I being related to GOT7 members.

"And we always will be." Scout said. "They will always be together in our hearts, in iGOT7 hearts, and in their own. You know that."

I looked at her and slightly smiled, nodding. "I do."

"Good." Scout said before standing up and reaching her hand out to me. "Then why don't you come and enjoy your party."

I looked at her hand then up at her. I smiled before taking it and letting her lead me. I tried my best to enjoy my own birthday party, but it was hard as GOT7's disbandment has been upsetting me for days.

---

I took a moment to relax. I wasn't so much in the party mood still. That's when Scout came up to me again.

"Oppa!" She exclaimed.

"Scout, I know you want me to have fun but-" I started to say.

"It's not that." She said. "Just come with me. There's something I want you to see."

I stared at her. As much as I didn't want to go, she was too hard to say no to.

"Fine." I sighed.

She smiled bright and she grabbed my hand, leading me to the entrance of the practice room. Standing there were seven males I never expected to see together again.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed.

"Happy Birthday James!" The seven of them said in unison.

I smiled bright as I was at a loss for words. Standing before me was all of GOT7.

"I didn't expect all of you to be here." I said as I took turns greeting them.

"I heard you were disappointed at our disbandment so we thought we would show up for you." Jinyoung smiled.

"And don't be disappointed by our disbandment." JB smiled. "All groups disband eventually. It was our time now. JYP hasn't been promoting us much anyway. And we all have our future endeavors planned so don't worry."

"Plus, JB hyung, Jackson hyung, and I will still be around often due to you, Scout, and JC." BamBam added.

"And just hit us up whenever." Yugyeom said. "And we'll make plans for you."