~Thirty-Two: Jiwoo~

Stage Name: Jiwoo

Stage Name: Jiwoo

Real Name: Jeon Jiwoo

Nicknames: Jiwoonie, Woonie, Koala, Bear

DOB: April 5, 1995

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean

Height: 169 cm (5'7)

Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)

Blood Type: O+

Position(s): Vocalist*

Training Period: 3 years & 2 months

Personality: Jiwoo, even though she can be a little bit shy at first, is a huge softie and a really kind-hearted soul. She loves playing around though, so be ready for weird bad jokes and playful banter when you're with her. She loves taking care of everyone, however, this makes her neglect her own well-being and bottle up her feelings sometimes, since she always tends to put other people before herself, and wouldn't want to worry her friends. She is also a great listener and tries to give good advice to the younger members if she can. Jiwoo is also extremely hard-working, since she's always been a little insecure about her dancing skills; this can lead to overworking herself, but she just wants to get better so she doesn't really care as long as she can stand, practice is not over.

Background: Jiwoo is the oldest daughter of her family, having a sister who is 12 years younger than her. Her family lives in a pretty small apartment, that consisting of both her parents, her little sister, and her grandmother. Growing up, Jiwoo's parents were barely home most of the time, working hard to support their family and givew both their daughters a decent life, so she and her sister were practically raised by her grandma, whom she really loves and is really close to. She doesn't resent her parents though, because she understands them, and they have a good relationship. Since really little, Jiwoo loved to sing and sang a lot of songs with her grandmother all the time. This became a tradition, and it wouldn't be weird to hear both Jeon sisters and their grandma singing at random hours of the day. One day, Jiwoo lost a bet to one of her friends and had to go and sing in public. She did it, and was scouted by a Pinky Entertainment staff member.

Languages: Korean

Instruments: Guitar

Hobbies:
- Singing
- Playing the Guitar
- Reading
- Playing Soccer
- Collecting Pretty Rocks
- Watching Stupid Comedies
- Baking

Specialties:
- Singing
- Telling Bad Puns
- Quoting Iconic Vines
- Baking
- Never missing a beat when singing

Habits:
- Scratching her neck when nervous
- Clinging to people, hence her nicknames Bear and Koala
- Fidgeting with her hands when bored