Chapter 54: Heartwarming Speeches From The Girls

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Saturday, November 19, 2022~6:59PM-

~Bunny's POV~

We walked into the giant practice room where everybody was gathered. It was still crazy to see when everyone was together. There was so many of us so to get all of us in the same place was always amazing.

"Finally you guys are here!" Daehyun shouted.

"Hey, we said we'd be here at 7." Barae pointed out. "Technically we're early."

"Whatever." Christine said. "Can we just watch the music video?!"

"Gladly!" BunBun exclaimed, grabbing my hand to get my attention.

I looked up at him and smiled. We nodded and joined everyone in front of the projector. The lights dimmed and we all watched the new music video that was released, which was mine and BunBun's. Once it was over, everyone clapped and cheered.

"That was so cute unnie!" K exclaimed, tugging on my arm.

I giggled. "Thanks."

"You guys should get up there and say something." A.D said from behind us.

"Oh no, that's okay." I shook my head as I felt shy.

"C'mon, let's do it." BunBun, being the attention seeker he is, tugged on my hand to follow him.

I glared at him. He knew how I felt about public speaking.

"If you don't, I will." Kaoru said.

I let out a deep breath and stood up. BunBun grinned and we walked in front of the projector. I wrapped my arm around his as a safety net as I felt my nerves tighten.

"We just want to say thank you for coming here today to watch this with us." BunBun said to the group. "We know you guys have your own things you could be doing, like getting the little ones to bed."

Everyone snickered at BunBun's eyes which were landed on a yawning JC.

"Sorry." She giggled after her yawn.

"It's okay." BunBun snickered then continued addressing everyone. "Anyway, this means a lot to us that we got to release a song that explained our friendship, so to have you all here means a lot to us. Thank you."

Everyone clapped and cheered.

"What about Bunny?" Bomi asked.

"Bomi!" Rosie scolded her sister.

"What?!" Bomi asked, genuinely not knowing what she did wrong.

"If she doesn't want to speak, she doesn't have to." Rosie said, aloud for everyone to hear.

Rosie flashed me a heartwarming smile and it gave me the strength. I took a deep breath and unwrapped my arm from BunBun's.

"BunBun's right." I said. "This means a lot to us. Especially to me who wrote the song. I never expected it to be released, especially so soon into joining the group. But it meant the world to me and to have you all support it just like you would the title tracks...it makes me lose my breath."

"You guys are our family, just as much as everyone else." James flashed us a smile. "We will always support you, just like you would us."

I couldn't help but smile. "Thank you guys so much for tonight."