~Thirty: Alan~

Stage Name: Alan

Stage Name: Alan

Real Name: Han Dohan/Alan Han

Nicknames: Titan, Magic Hands

DOB: September 17, 2002

Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean-American

Height: 182 cm (6')

Weight: 63.5 kg (140 lbs)

Blood Type: O

Position(s): Vocalist*, Dancer*

Training Period: 1 year & 4 months

Personality: Alan is a sociable and very kind person. He is described as a person with leadership, perseverance, dependability, and a person who keeps his promises. Alan likes to take on challenges and prove to people that he can overcome those challenges. When you first meet him he is easygoing, kind, and not shy to talk to anyone. After awhile of getting to know him you learn that he is caring, funny, protective, loyal, very competitive, and thick skinned. Even though he seems like a gentleman and a gentle person on the outside, Alan has a hidden masculine side which is why some people call him the wolf in sheep's clothing. Some of Alan's flaws are that he can be very callous and a bit stubborn.

Background: Alan was born in Los Angeles, California, on September 17, 2002 two minutes before his twin sister Irene. As a child Alan was always into sports and started sports at the age of 3. He was in a travel team for soccer and other sports. Alan planned to be a college athlete and become a software engineer in the future. Since Alan got good grades and was an exceptional athlete, he was very popular in school throughout his middle and high school years. When he was 11, he learned to sing and fell in love with it. During those times his sister Irene found her love for music and rap. Since Alan and Irene have been inseparable, they told each other almost everything. He also expressed his love for music. Alan started to express his love for music by singing and composing songs. When Irene became a trainee, he was alone and wanted to come with her. Then Irene came back after 3 years of training which led Alan to telling his parents about his passion for singing. After a couple of months, Irene left to train at Pinky Entertainment which left Alan alone again. For two months he prepared for his audition for a different entertainment company in Korea but he got scouted by a Pinky Ent. representative so he became a trainee there and has been training since then.

Languages: Korean, English, Japanese

Instruments: Launchpad, Keyboard, Cello

Hobbies:
- Traveling
- Playing Sports
- Surfing
- Hanging out with his family and friends
- Listening to Music

Specialties:
- Fixing Devices
- Playing Sports
- Holding a high note for a long time
- Fixing Almost Anything
- Taekwondo

Habits:
- Cracking his joints before he starts dancing
- Sleeping without a shirt on because he gets hot easily
- Exercising in the morning and before he sleeps
- Taking a run alone when he needs to be alone