Chapter 55: Different Types of New Members + Cool Guy Comeback

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Saturday, January 7, 2023~11:41AM-

~Bella's POV~

We were all gathered in the practice room, waiting for our manager Woohyun to arrive. I was playing a hand-slapping game with Irene, some of the boys watching as we played.

"So this is what it's like to await newcomers?" Lìxìn asked.

"What makes you think that's what we're doing?" I tried messing with him.

"Why else would we all be gathered if it's nobody's birthday?" He replied. Then his eyes went wide. "It is nobody's birthday, right?"

We all laughed.

"You're good." Jay said, patting the male's back.

Lìxìn let out a sigh of relief and that's when the doors opened, causing all of us to take our seats if we hadn't already.

"Hello everyone." Woohyun bowed, the three people standing beside him following.

"Hello~" We all said, making the room echo.

"I would like to introduce you to your new members." Woohyun said.

"You couldn't stop at two oppa?" Christine grinned. "It would have been neat to have exactly fifty members."

"Now why would I do what's expected?" Woohyun grinned back.

"Fair enough." Christine nodded.

Woohyun turned to the group of three, which consisted of two females who looked alike and a younger male. "Please introduce yourselves by saying your name and/or stage name, age, positions, and anything else you would like us to know. Whoever wants to go first, go ahead."

One of the females started to step forward but then the other stepped in front of her.

"Hello everyone." The female bowed. "I'm Li Fen Xing, but you can call me Diamond."

"Damn straight." Ray whispered from behind me. I looked at him, giving him a disgusted look. "What?! She shines like a Diamond!...and is hot."

I rolled my eyes and turned back around to listen to the rest of her introduction.

"I was born in 1999, and I am an all-rounder visual." The female flips her hair. I noticed the female behind her roll her eyes.

"And something we should know?" James progressed the introduction.

"I've modeled and acted all throughout my childhood." Diamond grinned.

She expected a reaction but didn't get much. Instead, the other female stepped in front of her.

"Hello." The female bowed respectfully. "I'm Crystal and-"

"Say your real name, sis." Diamond interrupted her.

"They're sisters?" Lìxìn asked.

"They're twins." Jay said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"They look exactly alike, just different styles." Jay repeated.

"Plus, twins just tend to know." Irene added from beside me.

"I'm good." Crystal said then moved along with her introduction. "I was also born in 1999, and my positions are vocalist and I do rap a little."

"She's also a visual!" Diamond added to everyone.