Rules

~Rule One: Characters~

I will allow three characters per wattpad user.

If you have a character(s) from my other Pinky Entertainment stories, YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR CHARACTER DIFFERENT FROM THEM. If your character is the same, or close to the same, I will not accept it.

Also, if you make more than one character, you need to have at least one boy and one girl.

~Rule Two: Idols~

If you want your character related to an idol, please make sure that it's not taken by someone else.

For face claims, make sure your face claim looks the age of your character. 

 And for idols you choose as siblings, please make sure your character's information (birthplace, nationality/ethnicity, etc.) matches with that sibling. The only reason why it would not match is if your character is not biological or if the family lived somewhere before/after the character's sibling was born.

~Rule Three: Confusion?~

If you are confused on anything for the forms, please take a look at the other profiles before asking for help. If it doesn't help, then feel free to ask me. But please look at the profiles and try to understand yourself before asking me.

~Rule Four: Active~

Please be active. If you are going on hiatus or changing your username, please let me know. I'm not sure if I'll do questions yet, and what kind of questions, but still be active just in case.

~Rule Five: Love Interests~

Love interests have to be other member of Royal Colors or Pinky Entertainment in general, they are not going to be idols. You do not have to put a love interest when you make your character, but once you are chosen, you have to have that person as a love interest whether you want them or not. There is a page under my Pinky Entertainment group that shows who is taken and who isn't to refer to easily.

Also, love interests have to be of the right sexuality. So if your male character is gay, then you can not choose a male character who is straight. They have to have a sexuality that would date your's.

And I'd rather if you didn't make your own characters each other's love interests. Please choose a character that you didn't create that isn't taken.

~Rule Six: RC Best Friends~

You can only choose one RC (Royal Colors) character to be your best friend. However, you will have more as people choose you. Though, someone can only be picked three times for best friends (taken RC best friends are in the 'Takens' page), which means everyone will have, at most, four RC best friends (the one you chose and the three who chose you). I hope that this is okay with everyone and that everyone will be okay with their best friends. Thank you and please be nice. Also, for this, when you see the word MAIN by one of their RC best friends, it means that that is who that person chose. If there is no MAIN, that means the person did not choose anyone. BUT, they are still able to pick later on in the story if they like.
Ex.
~Fake Character~
RC Best Friends: JC (MAIN), Changwoo
The fake character's creator chose JC as her best friend which is why she is the main, but the fake character was chosen by Changwoo which is why Changwoo is there. I hope that makes sense.

~Rule Seven: Questions~

Whether you have been here since the beginning or are new, please still answer ALL the questions in the chapters. I put them there for a reason, and I'll still end up privately messaging you if you don't answer them. So please just answer them in the chapters since you'll have to answer them no matter what. If you don't answer them, it tells me that you are not active and I will kick you out. Thank you for understanding