Chapter 3: First Photoshoot & Pop's Birthday

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Wednesday, May 30, 2018~9:00AM-

~Pop's POV~

I got out to the car and got in to find JC and Kaoru already in, JC in the back and Kaoru up front next to me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They both shouted as soon as I opened the door.

"Thank you." I said to them with a snicker.

I shut the door and the driver started driving. I looked over to see Kaoru taking out a camcorder.

"Unnie, what are you doing?" I asked.

"You'll see." She said.

She faced the camera towards her and turned it on.

Kaoru Cam•

(How I am going to do this is make it as if it was an interview so you know who is talking, or like eng subs how they put who is talking XD If you've read my VRD story then you will understand. But if not, it is still easy to understand)

KR (Kaoru): Hello everyone~ *waves* We are in the car on our way to our very first photoshoot as Royal Colors!! I'm here with JC and Pop *shows JC and Pop before facing it back towards her* and we are on our way to the filming site where we will be meeting up with the boys.

JC grabbed the camera and faced it towards her.

JC: On top of it, it's Pop unnie's birthday!! *faces camera towards Pop who is blushing and smiling while looking away*

KR: *takes camera from JC and films Pop* Say hi to the viewers!!

Pop: *looks at camera shyly* Hello *bows head*

KR: Now for your birthday interview!

Pop: That's not nec-

KR: *interrupts Pop* How does it feel to be 21?

Pop: *sighs and rolls with it* Not any different.

KR: But it must feel different when you turned 20, right? Since that's when you became an adult.

Pop: I guess so. *shrugs*

KR: How does it feel to be filming on your birthday?

Pop: Although I would like to have the day to myself, I'm still excited because it's our first shooting.

KR: Right. It's our first step on our journey.

Pop: Yes *nods*

KR: Last question. What are you doing for your birthday?

Pop: *sighs* There's one thing that I want to do, with everyone, but the fact that we have a schedule, I'm not sure if we can make it work.

KR: We will! I'll make sure of it! *turns camera to face her* We'll see you all at the destination of Pop's birthday celebration!! Bye~ *waves* Say bye guys. *turns camera to face Pop and JC*