Chapter 34: Milo's Birthday, A.D's Question, & Comeback After a Year

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tuesday, July 16, 2020~12:57PM-

~Milo's POV~

James picked me up to head over to the practice room where my birthday party was being held.

"Are you excited for your first birthday with RC?" James asked, with a large smile on his face. Clearly he was excited.

"Not really." I shrugged.

"What? Why not?" He asked.

"I just don't really see the point in it." I shrugged again.

"Do you not usually celebrate birthdays?"

"Not our own, no. I like celebrating other people's but my family, we didn't really celebrate birthdays that much."

"How come?"

"We didn't have the money to."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I snickered, hoping to make him feel better. "I'm happy, so it doesn't matter."

I looked to see James giving a small, but feeling-bad type of smile. The rest of the car ride was silent until we arrived at the dorm. We walked in together and everyone started to sing me happy birthday, but in Spanish.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, not expecting them to sing in my language. "You guys learned how to sing that in Spanish?!"

"Yup!" Kaoru exclaimed. "Thanks to a little somebody."

Kaoru motioned towards the middle of the group where somebody stepped out from the back. My eyes lit up as soon as I saw him.

"Louis!!" I shouted, running up and giving my older brother a hug.

"Happy Birthday Emilio." He said to me in Spanish.

"Thank you." I said, still hugging my brother tightly.

Although we were under the same company, ever since he debuted, I rarely got to see my brother, so it was touching to see him there. After a few moments, he broke our hug.

"I don't want you getting emotional." He said. "Let's enjoy your party."

I looked up at my brother and nodded with a smile as I wiped the very few tears I had.

"Let's party!" I shouted, causing everyone to cheer.

The music started to play and everyone started to dance and party. That's when Viv came up to me and Lane, who I was still with.

"Happy Birthday Emi oppa." She said, her hands in her pants pockets.

"Emi?" Lane looked at me with a scoff.

"Don't repeat that." I glared at my brother.

"I think it's cute." Lane said.

"Right?" Viv said, agreeing with Lane. "Anyway, your brother was telling me all about you as a kid. You sounded pretty adorable."

"Oh no, what did he say?" I asked, really nervous.

All she did was snicker. So did Lane.

"I hate you guys." I muttered.