~Thirty-Six: Minwoo~

Stage Name: Minwoo

Stage Name: Minwoo

Real Name: Hwang Minwoo

Nicknames: Hwang-Hyung, Big Child, Mr. Confused, Muscle Brother 1

DOB: June 20, 1994

Birthplace: Gongju, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean

Height: 184 cm (6'0)

Weight: 7 kg (165 lbs)

Blood Type: B

Position(s): Rapper*, Vocalist*

Training Period: 7 years & 9 months

Personality: Minwoo is a very friendly and playful person, no matter how much he doesn't look it. Like his brother, he can come across as scary (just not as much), but he is actually the complete opposite. He is very nice and friendly and likes meeting new people. He opens up easily and knows how to make friends. He likes to have fun and is a very playful person, no matter how old he gets, he always acts like a kid. Minwoo is also not the brightest person. He is often confused about everything and always has a blank look on his face. He also is very strong and active, and very protective of his little brother.

Background: Minwoo was born in Gongju to a beautiful mother and father. He lived a normal life of a child, playing and having fun. When Minwoo was five, his little brother was born. Having wanted to name him, his parents let Minwoo pick the name and he chose Hanwoo because 'Han' was the name of his favorite kid's toy and wanted to have 'Woo' in common. The two grew up playing together but Minwoo quickly realized how different Hanwoo was compared to him. He was a very shy and quiet kid who stuck to himself, unlike Minwoo. As they got older, the two did become closer, but Hanwoo always stayed the same. Minwoo didn't change it though, instead, he always supported his little brother and tried to teach him in a good way. By the time they both were in school, they both had a passion for music. Minwoo had a passion for singing while Hanwoo had a passion for dancing. Not only did Minwoo like music, but he also grew a strong liking for acting, and even acted in some of his school plays. However, Minwoo and Hanwoo became a music duo and would always perform together at talent shows and events throughout the years. This was how the two were scouted by Pinky.

Languages: Korean

Instruments: Guitar

Hobbies:
- Singing
- Rapping
- Working Out
- Playing Games
- Watching Movies
- Acting

Specialties:
- Blank Facial Expressions
- Anything Which Uses Muscle Work
- Acting

Habits:
- Not Understanding
- Asking Questions
- Making Scenes
- Checking up on his brother
- Using his strength without knowing