~Forty-Four: Jay~

Stage Name: Jay

Stage Name: Jay

Real Name: Jaymison Jimenez-Park

Nicknames: Jay, JJ Park, Mexican Gentleman

DOB: November 28, 1998

Birthplace: Mexico City, Mexico

Ethnicity: Korean-Mexican

Nationality: Korean-Mexican

Height: 180 cm (5'11)

Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Position(s): Dancer*, Vocalist*

Training Period: 3 years & 7 months

Personality: Jay, much like his twin, is on the attractive and visual side. He has a very flirty and playful personality that is very apparent. He flirts with everybody but in the most gentlemanly way possible, it's confusing. He is proper most of the time but is a chatty person. He loves affection and isn't afraid to be feminine when he wants to be.

Background: Jay was born as Jaymison Jimenez-Park to a Mexican mother and Korean father in Mexico City, Mexico. Wanting to have both parents' heritages apparent, they decided to give Jaymison and his twin brother Raymond both their last names. They grew up celebrating both cultures and even grew a love of music because of it. However, the boys always leaned more towards their mom's side when it came to music. The boys started dancing to kpop songs at the age of six and would always be singing along to every song they heard, no matter the language. That's when their mother introduced them to Pinky Entertainment when she discovered their first Mexican idol, Nina from Diff.rent. Wanting to be just like her, and other kpop idols, they decided to try to become a singer. Realizing how diverse the company was in idols, their parents supported the idea of them training under Pinky Entertainment and did all that they could to help their kids succeed at their dream. It wasn't long before the boys got accepted by Pinky Entertainment and started training.

Languages: Korean, Spanish, English

Instruments: Guitar, Piano, Keyboard

Hobbies:
- Shopping
- Dancing
- Gardening
- Decorating
- Flirting
- Reading
- Origami

Specialties:
- Dancing
- Fanservice
- Origami
- Knowing What To Say To Girls

Habits:
- Running His Hand Through His Hair
- Flirting With People
- Origami When Bored

Likes:
- Dancing
- Shopping
- Origami (especially flowers)
- Plants
- Mexican Flare
- Strawberries

Dislikes:
- Books With Bad Endings
- People Throwing Away His Origami Creations
- Fish (the animal and food)