~One: JC~

Stage Name: JC

Stage Name: JC

Real Name: Im Jaechung

Nicknames: Chungie, Cool-Cutie, Little Jae

DOB: April 23, 2003

Birthplace: South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean

Height: 161 cm (5'3)

Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Position(s): Dancer*, Rapper*, Vocalist

Training Period: 3 years & 2 months

Personality: JC is the type of girl who everyone adores. She's very cute and childish at times, but tries to act cool and mature other times. She's always trying to improve herself and although she can be shy when it comes to things, she's a bright and optimistic person.

Background: JC grew up in Korea with her parents and older brother, Jaebum (JB). She was always a bright kid, however she always got teased because of her boy-like name. Her brother always tried to be there for her but with such a huge age gap, it was hard since he was too old to attend her school and was in high school and college for most of her education. JC and JB were very close even though it was unexpected due to the age gap. He always taught her lessons and taught her how to pave a good path for herself. By the time she was 7, JB had left to train under JYP. Although they were both worried for one another, they always talked when JB could. He always made time for her, whether it was just talking through text or calling or visiting home. By the time she entered middle school, she looked for a way to escape the teasing at school and that was music. Ever since young, she liked dancing since her brother often did it, however, she now started singing and rapping. Whenever her brother and GOT7 visited, she always asked to sing a duet with them, it became a every-visit thing. During one visit, one of the GOT7 members ended up recording her singing a duet with JB and posted it online. Pinky saw it and offered her to join the company. After lots of convincing from JB, she ended up joining even though she was sad that she wouldn't be under the same company as him.

Languages: Korean

Instruments: None

Hobbies:
- Drawing
- Coloring/Painting
- Watching Movies
- Collecting Stuffed Animals
- Going Places

Specialties:
- Drawing Cartoon-style
- Dancing
- Aegyo

Habits:
- Walking around with her stuffed animal(s)
- Doing Aegyo
- Speaking her mind

Likes:
- Being cute
- Stuffed Animals
- GOT7
- Going with members when they leave to somewhere
- Ice Cream
- Being the Maknae
- Being praised