~Twenty-Six: Heaven~

Stage Name: Heaven

Stage Name: Heaven

Real Name: Park Haneul/Samantha Park

Nicknames: Sammy

DOB: September 6, 1993

Birthplace: Sydney, Australia

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Australian

Height: 169 cm (5'7)

Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)

Blood Type: A-

Position(s): Dancer*, Vocalist*, Rapper, Oldest (for now)

Training Period: 5 years

Personality: Heaven is a very happy and caring person. She always wants the best for her friends, family, and group members. She loves cooking and helping others. She can be a little like a mom sometimes but usually she's just like silly and helpful. She is usually very happy and active, though she is very serious and mature when she needs to be. Heaven can also be very quiet, mostly when she's working on a choreography, working out, singing, or writing lyrics. She loves being in the kitchen and tries to cook and bake for her group members and friends whenever she has the time.

Background: Heaven was born September 6, 1993 in Sydney, Australia. There, she grew up with her parents and her younger brother Yejun. She started practicing playing the harp after listening to classical music and just finding the harp interesting. She took dance classes and later on made her brother join her, since she loved it so much. Heaven moved back to South Korea with her family when she was 17. She started going to a school mainly for music and other types of performance arts once they had moved. There, she continued practicing the harp, taking vocal lessons, and taking dance classes. She also started rapping for fun. When she was 21, Heaven auditioned for Pinky Entertainment after being a trainee at YG and deciding to leave. Later on, she made her brother audition too.

Languages: Korean, English

Instruments: Harp

Hobbies:
- Cooking
- Writing Lyrics
- Dancing
- Playing Xbox Kinect Games
- Painting
- Karate

Specialties:
- Playing the Harp
- Painting
- Being there for others
- Flexibility

Habits:
- Cleaning when she is nervous
- Singing in the shower

Likes:
- Cooking
- Writing Lyrics
- Working Out
- Donuts
- Sour Candy
- GOT7
- Picnics

Dislikes:
- Tea
- Country Music
- Coffee
- Pink (the color and artist)

Extra Facts:
- Has a driving license
- Has a dog called Van
- Loves going on picnics when she has a day off
- Listens to music 24/7
- Evil is her younger brother