~Forty-Five: Zeke~

Stage Name: Zeke

Stage Name: Zeke

Real Name: Nam Beomgyu

Nicknames: Zee, Teddy Bear (only by Gohn), NamGyu (by Junhyuk & Gohn)

DOB: January 28, 1995

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean

Height: 190 cm (6'2)

Weight: 71.3 kg (157 lbs)

Blood Type: O

Position(s): Vocalist*, Rapper, Dancer

Training Period: 13 years

Personality: Zeke seems like a hardass but he's super sweet and kind. Since he was the leader of NXTGEN, he's always looking out for the people around him even if they're older than him. He isn't afraid to knock someone on their ass if they say anything bad about the LGBTQ+ community.

Background: Zeke grew up with two moms, which was frowned upon when he was younger so they played it off as Zeke's mom's girlfriend was an in home nanny. He's the oldest of four kids, having three younger sisters. Being the only man in the house he grew up fast and took it upon himself to take care of his moms and sisters. When he was 14 he worked under-the-table jobs at a no-name entertainment company to help out his family as they were struggling financially. Shortly after he started working one of the dance instructors caught him dancing to whatever song was playing while he was cleaning the dance studio. The instructor offered him an opportunity to train under the company. At first Zeke didn't take the offer because he didn't want to put more stress on his moms. After speaking to his moms they encouraged him to go for it since they knew how much he loved dancing. After he accepted the offer the next day he began training from dusk till dawn, he was put into a group with four other boys; a shaggy haired boy named Hong Daehyun, a dorky boy named Jung Sunghyuk, a feminine boy named Lee Jonghyun and a lanky boy named Ok Hangyul. These boys became fast friends and were later the final line up for the company's first group NXTGEN in 2013. Zeke thought that they'd have their big break soon after debuting, but it never happened and as the leader Zeke thought that it was his fault that they were failing. Their company didn't really seem to care about the boys, as the company never provided food or dorms for them. The boys resorted to sleeping in their practice room and lived off food that their family would send them to work with or cheap food from the corner store. It wasn't until Sunghyuk  decided to leave the company and join the military in 2016 did it sink in that the group really wasn't going anywhere. When Sunghyuk left the company, it put the group on an "indefinite hiatus", which pretty much told them that their dream was over. The group officially disbanded in mid 2020 after the CEO caught Zeke and Jonghyun on a date, after that all the remaining members decided to do their mandatory military service. After getting out of the military Zeke pretty much spent most of his time working at his moms cafe up until Jonghyun came in saying that Pinky was having open auditions, suggesting that if Sunghyuk could have a second chance there that they could too.