Chapter 58: Xing Twins' First Birthday Drama & New Semi-Shy Members

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Thursday, April 13, 2023~2:05PM-

~Diamond's POV~

I was busy dancing and enjoying my party when Ray came up to me, dancing to the music.

"Hey beautiful." He grinned.

I grinned back, being a fan of his flirty personality. "Hey oppa."

"How come you're enjoying your party and your sister isn't?" He asked.

I looked over at my sister who was sitting with Jay, her head in her palm as her arm rested on the table. She looked bored, or mad, or both.

I just shrugged and looked away. "Because she's lame, I guess."

"Whatever, you don't agree with that." Ray said.

I sighed. "I think she feels like everyone's attention is on me, not her."

"That's not true."

"That's what I told her!"

"Well have you invited her to do something?"

I rolled my eyes. "She wouldn't even if I tried."

"You should still try." Ray said, then walked away.

I sighed and made my way over to my sister and Jay.

"Hey, oppa, mind if I talk to my sister for a minute?" I asked for some privacy.

Jay gave me a smile and a nod before getting up and walking away. I took his place and faced my sister.

"What do you want?" She asked with an eye roll.

"For you to enjoy our party." I said, grabbing her hand that was rested on her chin.

"I'm not in the mood to party." She shrugged.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I clicked my tongue.

She scoffed and pulled her hand away. "This has nothing to do with you. I hate to burst your bubble, sis, but the world doesn't revolve around you."

I sat there, wide-eyed. Usually I am the reason for her mood; that was the only reason I assumed. She's usually like this on our birthday. "Then what is it?"

"We are apart of the next lineup which is in a couple months." Crystal explained. "We should be practicing. Not here, partying."

I stared at her, not sure how to respond. Until I finally sighed. "I agree."

She looked at me, shocked. "You do?"

I nodded. "I want our 'debut' to be perfect. And only practice makes perfect."

"Then why did you agree to come to this party?"

"Because it's our first birthday as Royal Colors and everyone wanted to celebrate us. We've made such great friends here and we should be thankful for that."

Crystal sighed, almost groaning. "You know I'm thankful for them."

I nodded. "I didn't say you weren't."

She rolled her eyes. I grabbed her hands. "We can practice together tonight, but I really want you to enjoy our birthday party. You make us both look lame sitting over here by yourself."