Chapter 53: Quiet But Caring Acts

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sunday, November 6, 2022~4:02PM-

~Gyutae's POV~

"Royal Colors-Fuchsia on standby!" The Inkigayo staff called out.

"Wait, we're first?!" Bunny asked her female bandmates.

"It's okay." BunBun grabbed his best friend's hand. "You girls got this. We'll be right after you."

BunBun's smile made Bunny feel comfortable as she fell into his embrace.

"Let's cheer girls." Rosie said.

"Can we cheer with you?" I asked her. "All of us together?"

Rosie smiled, the other girls doing so as well. "We would love that."

"You should cheer for all of us then." Jiwoo said to me.

"I should?" My eyes widened.

All the girls nodded. Somewhere amongst the decision, all 18 hands were on top of one another ready to cheer.

"Well, okay." I took a deep breath. "This year was historical for not only Royal Colors, but Pinky Entertainment. We were able to release two mini albums and a full album in the span of 11 months. Let's keep that up and show that RC is better than ever. Let's go out there and rock these promotions and make all of our members proud back home. Royal Colors..."

"Fighting!" We all shouted, making the entire backstage go quiet from the 18 voices.

We couldn't help but laugh at the stares we got.

"I bet they could hear us from the back audience." K giggled.

"Oh, most definitely." Chase agreed.

We all finished laughing and joined the girls by the stairs. Once they were announced they headed on stage, us boys right afterwards. And both performances showed exactly what I knew it would: strength and family.

*****

-Friday, November 11, 2022~12:45PM-

~Alan's POV~

We were all sitting in the Arirang waiting room, all talking about random things, mostly about how we haven't performed since Sunday due to canceled broadcasts, or the fact that we get to perform our English song. As the time got closer, they wanted us to move to a different waiting room. We all got up and started to follow the staff. As we were walking, I felt a hand aggressively grab my arm. K, who was beside me, tripped while walking and used me to catch herself.

"Are you okay?" I wrapped my arm around her's to hold her up.

"Yes, sorry." She apologized.

"Don't be." I said.

As we arrived to the new waiting room, K ended up tripping again, this time I caught her in my arms. She looked up at me and I could see fear in her eyes.

"Sorry." She muttered.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked her. "You look frightened."

K stabled herself. This time we were standing in place so there was no way she could trip.

"Simply Kpop makes me nervous." She said.

"Haven't you performed on it during your promotions?" I asked her.