~Fifty-One: Crystal~

Stage Name: Crystal

Stage Name: Crystal

Real Name: Li Wen Xing

Nicknames: WenWen, Crys, Princess, Warm Distraction

DOB: April 13, 1999

Birthplace: Hong Kong, China

Ethnicity: Chinese

Nationality: Chinese

Height: 165 cm (5'5)

Weight: 48 kg (105 lbs)

Blood Type: B

Position(s): Vocalist*, Rapper, Visual

Training Period: 1 year

Personality: Much like her sister, Crystal is also known for her looks. Her face might look cold but in reality she is actually really sweet and kind unless you get on her bad side, then she can be really mean and scary. This is why she tends to dress in bright colors so she can seem more like her actual personality. Crystal can seem a little oblivious but she tends to remember the small things which surprises people. She is also a lot more independent than people think she is. She is a good listener and gives really good advice and is the type that will surprisingly be a great comfort.

Background: Crystal was born in Shanghai, China to a mother and father who already had a son, her older brother. Just before her, Diamond, Crystal's twin sister, was born. Growing up, Crystal and her twin were really close but as they got older, they started to drift apart as their priorities changed. Diamond started to become popular which resulted in her caring more about her friends and popularity than spending time with her sister. This lead Crystal to depend on herself and make her own happiness. Not liking the person her sister became, Crystal started to go her own way and did whatever she could to look different despite looking alike and it often worked. However, the one thing Crystal enjoyed the same as her sister was singing; she just kept it in the dark. Despite this, she still got accepted into Pinky Entertainment right around the same time as her sister, thinking it was because they were twins.

Languages: Korean, Mandarin, English

Instruments: None

Hobbies:
- Shopping
- Designing Clothes
- Making Jewelry
- Photography
- Going on Walks
- Collecting Stationary/Jewelry Pendants

Specialties:
- Remembering Small Things About People
- Making Clothes/Jewelry
- Photography
- Singing

Habits:
- Walking Away From Her Sister
- Biting Her Lip When Thinking

Likes:
- Fashion
- Photography
- Crystals
- Jewelry
- Being Independent
- Singing
- Bright Colors

Dislikes:
- Being Compared to her Sister
- Wearing Dark Clothes
- Seafood