Chapter 32: Chase, JC, & Evil's Birthdays

Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Wednesday, April 1, 2020~1:47PM-

~Chase's POV~

We were finishing up decorations when the door opened. I looked over to see Lunacy's Teddy walk in. I noticed he had one hand behind his back.

"Teddy hyung!" I shouted, running up to him.

"Happy Birthday Chase!" He shouted as he put his open arm out.

I jumped in his arm into a hug. I slid my hands down his back to see what he was holding.

"Hey!" He shouted, stepping back. "You're going to ruin the surprise that way!"

I pouted and crossed my arms. That's when he took it out from behind his back. It was a stuffed Simba.

"OMO!" I shouted, grabbing the plushie. "It's so cute!"

"I know you probably have one but-" He started to say.

"Actually I don't." I shook my head.

"WHAT?!" Teddy sounded really surprised. "But you love Lion King. How do you not have a plush of the main character?!"

"You remember that?" I asked, touched that he remembered I love Lion King. It's not something people always remember, and he's someone I don't see often so I wouldn't expect him to remember.

"Of course I do." He smiled. "I also know that you like cartoons, onesies, and sweets. And that you don't like eggs or heights."

"Wow, I'm actually really touched." I said with a genuine look.

Teddy just looked at me and smiled brighter. I smiled back before turning to go put this in a safe place. Teddy walked beside me to follow.

"Oh, and one other thing you don't like." Teddy said. As soon as he said it, I felt my sides being poked and Teddy running away.

"HEY!" I shouted, throwing my new plushie at him.

The fact that I threw his gift caused him to stop and his jaw to drop.

"You seriously just threw my gift?" He asked.

I started laughing as I picked it up. "It was out of reaction, I'm sorry."

"How dare you?!" He laughed through his hurt feelings.

"This is why I don't have plushies." I laughed harder. "I don't take good care of them."

Slowly through my laughter, I made my way back to him.

"Well take good care of this one." Teddy said, patting my Simba on the head.

"I will." I smiled. "He's special."

"And what makes him special?" Teddy raised a brow.

"Because he was from you." I replied with a smile.

Teddy smiled back. "That's right!"

I giggled and we continued with finding a safe spot for Simba. Before too long, all my guests had arrived and my birthday party officially started.

*****

-Tuesday, April 23, 2020~3:11PM-

~JC's POV~