Chapter 15: New Members & ChewTae's Announcement

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tuesday, November 13, 2018~2:55PM-

~No POV~

The five girls walked into the practice room, the boys already there. The boys all looked at the girls and noticed that someone was missing.

"Where's Manager Woohyun hyung?" A.D asked.

"He left earlier than us." Pop replied. "He said he would meet us here. He isn't here yet?"

"Nope." Barae stated.

"My guess is we are getting new members." Chase thought aloud.

"OMO!" JC exclaimed getting excited. "I hope so!!"

"Don't get your hopes up just yet, Chungie." Kaoru said causing JC to pout.

"Let's sit around for now." James said.

Everyone listened to the leader and sat in a circle. Only a few minutes later, their manager Kim Woohyun walked in with seven people, 4 girls and 3 boys.

"I KNEW IT!" Chase shouted. "They're new members, right Woohyun hyung?"

Woohyun snickered as he brought the seven trainees over to the group. "Yes, Chase, they are."

"YAY!!" JC exclaimed.

JC's excitement caused the new members to smile.

"Welcome to Royal Colors." James smiled, welcoming them. "Please sit down and we will go through introductions."

The seven members joined the circle. Not wanting to intervene with anything, Manager Woohyun sat away from them in the corner of the room on his phone. The RC members started with their introductions before moving onto the new members.

"Now that that is done, it's your turn." James said. "Tell us your name, age, and position. Who wants to go first?"

The seven members looked at one another, none of them even opening their mouths to speak, until one did so.

"Okay, I guess I will go first." One of the girls spoke.

"Thank you." James nodded in admiration. "I admire that."

The girl smiled and nodded back. "My name is Karnchana Bhuwakul but I would like to go by Scout. I was born in 98 and I sing and dance."

"OMG wait!" JC exclaimed. "You're BamBam oppa's sister, aren't you?"

"I am, yes." Scout nodded.

"Oh!" Pop exclaimed. "You are Thai?"

"Yes." Scout replied.

"Wow you guys have so much in common noona." Chase said to Pop. "You guys are both Thai. You guys are both 98-liners."

"Yes." Pop smiled. "Its nice to have someone like me."

Scout smiled back.

"Welcome to RC, Scout." James flashed a bright smile.

"Thank you." Scout smiled back.

"Your smiles are weird." Changbin cringed.

"How are they weird?!" James asked.

"I don't know." Changbin shrugged. "They just are."