~Fifty-Eight: Y.Song~

Stage Name: Y

Stage Name: Y.Song

Real Name: Song Yunseok

Nicknames: N/A

DOB: September 9, 2000

Birthplace: Seongnam, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean

Height: 175 cm (5'9)

Weight: 58 kg (135 lbs)

Blood Type: AB+

Position(s): Dancer*, Vocalist*

Training Period: 4 years

Personality: As an ambivert, Y.Song is both extroverted and introverted; though, this usually depends on the setting more than his own mood. If the atmosphere feels friendly, loud, and playful, Y.Song will casually reciprocate with the tactics of playing games, teasing others, and striking up long conversations about anything. If the atmosphere seems more quiet, relaxing, or tense, he'll tone it down to try and avoid any awkwardness or add to the anxiety. He's careful about others' boundaries and often finds himself attempting to search out certain traits of those around him - how they're holding themselves, their speech habits, any gazes that could hint at any possible underlying emotions. If they seem friendly enough, Y.Song will be the first to approach or start a conversation.

Background: Raised in Seongnam, Y.Song lived in a cozy household that included Seokeon (3-year older brother) and a stern but gentle father. Mother was also there for a several years until she made a decision to leave after deciding she couldn't handle taking care of children; however, the change from having two to one parent didn't have a bad effect on anyone and life carried on into normal, mischievous childhood for the two boys. Despite teaching English at one of Seongnam's major universities, Father was very caring and did everything he could to be as involved in his sons' lives, no matter how much work needed to be done or how much stress he was under; his kids came first. Moving forward (shortly after sharing a fun trip to Thailand with their dad's first-ever vacation), as the younger sibling, Y.Song looked up to his older brother and hated being anywhere without him, afraid of their close bond fraying so, out of pure curiosity at first, he created the habit of following Seokeon around after school to find out what activities he was up to and to see if he could join without getting in trouble or being called "clingy"; this is how he found out that Seokeon was paying for dance lessons at a studio that marked the halfway point between school and home. Intrigued, Y.Song would often wait outside for hours and watch through the window until he had to race home to avoid being caught. This eventually became his favorite time of day/game, seeing his brother do what he enjoyed. Of course, this also meant he had to try it too! Not really wanting Seokeon to find out he was being "stalked" by his own little brother, Y.Song decided to use the family's basement to practice the art of dance, using choreographies found on YouTube. Just like his sibling, the younger fell in love with the concept and ended up secretly paying for his own lessons at a different studio (at the time, he didn't want to hear the "he's copying me" scolding; Seokeon eventually did find out). Around the last years of high school, Y.Song's heart was so deep into the interest of music that he developed the idea of applying for an idol entertainment company so, when it was time for him to have this type of conversation with his family, there was no argument and both Father and Seokeon assisted in choosing out the 'perfect' one. While it was rather difficult to find out that didn't have many scandals or bad articles, and with the help of another friend, Y.Song finally applied for Pinky Entertainment, immediately becoming the happiest person on the planet when he was, not only accepted, but also was told he'd be competing on "PINKSTAR, Season 2" for its next group.