Chapter 48: Little Broadcasts Make For Heartwarming Words

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Friday, February 4, 2022~5:56PM-

~Chase's POV~

We came down from the stage and started to take our mic packs off when I heard my name.

"Chase!"

I turn around to see two of my Astro friends, JinJin and Rocky.

"Hyungs!" I exclaimed, hugging them.

"Congratulations on your comeback!" Rocky said.

"It's about time you had one." JinJin added.

I snickered before realizing why just the two of them were greeting me. "Oh my god! Congratulations on your duo debut!"

"Thank you." Rocky blushed.

"So since Moonbin and Sanha are a duo, you two are, does that mean MJ and Eunwoo are next?" I tried to make them release private information.

"The world may never know." JinJin shrugged, seeing what I was trying to do.

I grinned and that's when their name was called for standby.

"We gotta go." JinJin said, hugging me. "Congrats again!"

"You too!" I said as I hugged Rocky after him.

They waved goodbye and I rushed to take my mic off so I could see them perform on the screen in our dressing room. I was lucky to make it back on time to watch them perform flawlessly.

*****

-Thursday, February 10, 2022~5:07PM-

~Milo's POV~

I plopped onto the couch as I finished getting my hair and makeup done. I checked my phone to see I had a message from Viv. I opened it to see it was a picture of our members Alex and Arin each holding a cake with their name on it. I sighed as I threw my phone to the side and slid down the couch.

"What's wrong Milo?" Gyutae asked. "I would think you'd be happy to get on the stage again."

"I am." I spoke. "But I think it's dumb that all broadcasts are cancelled and then the one that we actually have is during two of our members' birthdays!"

"Two?" Ricky joined the conversation from his makeup chair, everyone else listening in as well. "I thought it was only Alex's birthday today."

"It's Arin's too." I added.

All the members then reacted in some sort of awe as she was one of our new and youngest members.

"Awe that sucks." Chase said with a frown. "It's her first birthday with us too."

"Exactly!" I exclaimed. "I feel bad."

"Funny." Minwoo pointed out. "I didn't take you as the party type Milo."

I looked at the older male and just shrugged. "I'm Mexican. I guess I'm just too used to big gatherings that I somewhat miss it."

"More like you somewhat miss someone." Evil mumbled beside me.

"What?" I looked at the male who was sitting beside me.

He just grinned. "Nevermind."

"I'm sorry we're missing the party, Milo." Gyutae said. "Maybe we can catch the end of it."