Chapter 16: New Album Solo Excitement

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Monday, December 3, 2018~3:35PM-

~Changbin's POV~

My brother and I arrived at the practice room, 5 minutes late. Everyone was here, sitting on the floor with our manager and CEO assistant sitting in front facing them.

"Sorry we're late." I said as Changwoo and I joined everyone. "We had to stay at school late to fix our grades before graduation."

"I see." Manager Woohyun nodded. "Glad you are here now."

"Now will you tell us why we are all here?" Kaoru asked.

"Soojung noona will." Manager Woohyun motioned for our CEO assistant to speak.

"Yes." Soojung nodded then gathered her thoughts. "This isn't something you all need to be here for but I figured I'd rather explain it to all of you at once."

"Understandable." Gyutae mumbled.

"The girls have just successfully finished their promotions so let's first give them a round of applause." Soojung said, clapping, everyone doing the same, as well as stopping when she does. "So now it's time to discuss the next comeback."

"Already?!" JC asked.

"Already?" Chase corrected. "This is later than when you girls started to prepare for debut."

"Focus, kids." Woohyun snapped his fingers getting everyone to pay attention.

"I'm sure you all are curious as to what your next comeback will be and who will be apart of it." Soojung continued. "So I will tell you. This next album is going to be a full album, not a mini album."

"OMO!" Pop exclaimed. "But this will only be our third album in total. Are you sure it's not too early?"

"We are ready for it." Soojung stated. "It will take longer to prepare for anyway."

"And who is gonna be apart of it?" Barae asked, speaking softly as usual.

Soojung looked at him and sighed. "Pinky and I thought long and hard on this. We looked at what would happen in the future and we came to a conclusion. There will be about two to three mini albums in between full albums. The members that participate in those two to three mini albums will also participate in the full album. Only those members."

"Everyone from the comebacks combined?" Daehyun asked.

"Yes?" Soojung answered not quite understanding his question.

"So like noona said," Manager Woohyun spoke up. "This next album will be a full album. That means the members participating will be those who participated in the previous two mini albums."

"So us five girls and the seven guys who were part of RC's debut?" Jane asked.

"Correct." Woohyun nodded.

"Huh!" JC exclaimed. "So it's co-ed?!"

"In a sense, yes." Soojung nodded. "But instead of having one title track, it will be two. One for the boys and one for the girls."

"So there will be no co-ed songs?" Chewy asked, holding Gyutae's hand tightly in hopes to some day have a song with him.

"No, no, there will be." Soojung answered. "Just not the title tracks."