Chapter 33: A.D's Couple Mention + 2nd Year

Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sunday, May 31, 2020~1:01PM-

~A.D's POV~

I arrived at the RC dorm where I was to pick up Pop who was apart of the current lineup. As she came out of her dorm, all I could do was smile. She joined me in the car.

"Good afternoon, Popcorn." I greeted her.

She snickered at the nickname. "I don't know why I love hearing you say that so much, but I do."

I snickered and started to drive.

"You know, I don't know why they are throwing us a party." I said as we drove.

"I know, we just take each other out for our birthdays anyway." Pop replied.

"You have to admit, it's kind of cool that we have birthdays that have only one day in between them."

"Why is that so cool?" She snickered, not really sure.

"Well you know, if we were to ever...I don't know..." I didn't want to say what I was going to say, but hint at it.

What I was trying to say is that if her and I were to ever get together, we could celebrate together like our members are doing with us today.

"If we were to ever what?" Pop said, looking for my answer.

"Ya know..."

"No, I don't know."

"Then forget it." I chuckled.

"No!" She exclaimed. "Oppa, tell me!"

"If we were to ever...be more than just work colleagues...it would be cool to celebrate together." I stated.

I could sense her just stare at me. "Why do we need to be more than just work colleagues for that?"

"I just mean...so we can do things...together...without people getting suspicious." I said.

I looked over for a second to see her eyebrows furrowed, she was confused.

"I'm saying if we ever dated, Pop!" I exclaimed.

Her eyes widened and she looked away. "Oh."

"Yeah, I know, stupid thought." I mumbled.

"What?" She said. "Why would that be stupid?"

All I did was shrug. "Because I don't know how you feel...about that."

She looked away and didn't say anything. I sighed, and the rest of the car ride was pretty silent.

We arrived at the practice room and walked in together, all of Royal Colors jumping out and shouting happy birthday when we did so.

"Happy Birthday Pop and A.D." They all shouted.

"Thank you guys." Pop and I both said.

We took some time to admire the well-decorated practice room and mingled with our members. Later into the night, Ricky came up to me.

"Hey man." We bro-hugged each other. "What happened between you and Pop?"

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"You guys haven't talked to each other all day." Ricky said.

"Nothing." I shrugged, looking down.