~Ten: A.D~

Stage Name: A

Stage Name: A.D

Real Name: Aditya Bagaskara Aryo

Nicknames: Bagas, Adi, Yoyo, Daehyun

DOB: June 1, 1996

Birthplace: Jakarta, Indonesia

Ethnicity: Indonesian

Nationality: Korean

Height: 191 cm (6'3)

Weight: 77 kg (170 lbs)

Blood Type: AB

Position(s): Dancer, Rapper*, Vocalist

Training Period: 3 years & 10 months

Personality: A.D is an extremely shy boy when you meet him for the first time but as time passes he will change and become the warmest boy you will ever meet. He likes to smile and when he laughs, it will be followed by him shyly saying 'Sorry that was just too much.'. He likes to give lots of hugs because he loves helping others and make them comfortable. In summary, he is a literal sunshine that will warm up to everyone. A.D's negative side is that he is the embodiment of anxiety. He'll get anxious over little things, until sometimes it causes him to have panic attacks. He likes to double check things and all, and tends to have a headache when he feels anxious. This anxious feeling bothers him in so many ways because he can't practice properly and will always be disturbed by anxiety.

Background: A.D was born from a normal family. He doesn't belong in neither the higher class nor lower class, he is right in the middle. His father is just an ordinary banker while his mom is a housewife. His father was once dispatched to South Korea but he postponed the offer because his family wanted A.D to grow up as an Indonesian child at first. During the 1998 tragedy in Indonesia, his father took the offer and then the family moved to Seoul to hide from the tragedy. As A.D grew up, his parents never told him that he is actually Indonesian so A.D grew up understanding the fact that he is actually Korean. His parents didn't want him to learn the tragedy of 1998 because they fear it will traumatize the child since he was just 2 at the time. The whole family legally changed their nationality when A.D turned 21. He is currently attending college at Kookmin University and that is when he met D.S.H's Winter. Both shared common interests and since they both came from the same faculty and can speak the same language, both became closer. One day, when Winter declared that he actually joined an agency and is a trainee, that is when A.D was curious about the condition. He researched a lot about agencies and after much convincing, he was finally allowed to join an agency. He auditioned with Winter keeping him accompanied. Later, he was accepted and currently he is balancing between his college and also his trainee life.

Languages: Korean, English, Indonesian

Instruments: None

Hobbies:
- Creating Choreography
- Planning Stages
- Learning How To Compose
- Playing Games