Chapter 11: Month of Recording + Chewy & Barae's Birthday

Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Monday, August 7, 2018~2:30PM-

~JC's POV~

I got home from school and walked into the dorm, immediately being yelled at.

"JC!" Kaoru exclaimed, causing me to stop in my tracks. She came out to the room I was in.

"Yes, unnie?" I asked

"Hurry and change." She demanded. "We're going to record today."

"WHAT!" I exclaimed, not wanting to go. "Why couldn't we do it over the weekend~?"

"Stop complaining and go change." She repeated. "You can do your homework when we get home."

"Fine." I started walking to my room. "But you're helping me today, then."

"Wha-" I heard her start but I shut my door before she could continue.

"What was that about?" Pop, who was watching dance videos on her bed, asked.

"Nothing." I smirked. "Just that you don't have to help me with my homework today."

"Yes." She silently cheered. "But you really never need help. You just like to bug us."

I grinned, knowing she was right. I quickly changed and Pop followed me out to the livingroom where the others were waiting to go.

"Ready?" Woohyun asked us.

"Yes!" I smiled brightly.

"Lets go then." He said, motioning towards the door.

We all left the dorm and got in his car, him driving us to the company building. We arrived and went to meet Junjae, immediately starting to record the title track.

---

We finished listening to the song after it was all put together and we started cheering.

"You all did a great job today." Junjae complimented us. "You all sounded perfect and learned quickly."

"Thank you." We all said in unison with smiles.

"Now with your title track out of the way..." Junjae reached for a stack of papers. "Here are your other songs. There's four there, meaning you have five songs total. I want you guys to learn your parts and be ready to start recording. We will be recording for the rest of the month, one song at a time. Since its your first time, I decided to go slow."

He reached for another piece of paper. "Here is a schedule of when we will be recording what so be ready for that song that day."

"Once the whole album is recorded, that's when you guys will meet with your choreographers to learn the choreography and start practicing."

"Okay." Kaoru spoke.

"Alright, well, great job today guys." Junjae ended the meeting. "Keep it up and be ready for the next time."

"Yes~" We all said in unison.

"Alright, let's go get some dinner." Woohyun suggested.

We all cheered and left the building getting in the car to go get some food.

*****

-Friday, August 17, 2018~10:30AM-

~Chewy's POV~