Question

Hey guys! I have a question for all of you....

So the app I use to make the character pictures has been updated since I first started and now I can't use the old RC logo, so I'm in the process of getting a new one (thanks to a good friend ^.^). However, this will affect the character profile pictures. I have a few options that I want you guys to pick from for your thoughts.

1. I can keep the current ones as is without changing them and only add the new logo onto the characters that will be added from here on out, kind of like the old generation versus the new one.

Or

2. I can go through all the characters and change the old logo on their pictures to the new one.

I will not "update" the actual pictures though, just changing the logo. The only ones I may update are the blurry pictures to better quality--for example, Chewy is very poor quality and I have found a better quality one that I would change.

I would also not update the album covers. Those will stay as is since they came out before the new logo.

So guys, please let me know which option I should do between 1 and 2. On top of that, should I change the RC book cover to include the new logo or keep it as it is?

Thanks guys! Please answer the two questions (between options 1 & 2 and the question about the cover) in the comments! Thank you again!