Chapter 45: A Lot Of Firsts For RC Members

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Monday, July 12, 2021~2:21PM-

~Joon's POV~

I was sitting with Ricky while enjoying my birthday party. Being here only four months, Ricky was really the only person I was close to yet. Everyone was nice and welcoming but he's the only one that's made an effort to hang out with me, considering I'm not the type to interact first until I'm comfortable.

While I was sitting with Ricky, I noticed Takashi take a seat at a table alone. Ever since I arrived, I always found the male cute but I would never act upon my feelings; though, I did want to learn more about him.

"Hey, hyung." I got Ricky's attention.

"Hmm?" He looked at me.

"What's Takashi like?" I asked. "He's the only one I always see by himself."

"Yeah, he's extremely shy and quiet around new people." Ricky explained. "He was apart of the new group after me so he's been here awhile but has only really made good friends with Kaoru. But if you see the two of them together, you wouldn't tell he's shy."

I sighed. "Do you think he likes Kaoru?"

Ricky turned around, in the direction I was staring which was Takashi, before looking back at me. "There's only one way to find out."

Ricky stood up and grabbed my arm, dragging me with him, towards Takashi.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting you each another friend." Ricky responded just before arriving at Takashi's table which we sat down at.

"Hey Takashi." Ricky greeted the male.

"Hey Ricky." Takashi bowed his head. "Joon, happy birthday."

"Th-Thank you." I muttered.

"Takashi, I was curious." Ricky jumped right into a conversation. "Joon made a good point that you are always with Kaoru so I'm wondering, do you like her?"

Takashi's eyes widened before snickering. "No, definitely not, she's too outgoing for me."

Both Ricky and I shared looks. Everyone knew that although Koaru was talkative around the RC members, she was still semi-shy in general.

"But she's not even that outgoing." Ricky replied.

"I know." Takashi nodded. "But I guess I just like people who are just as shy as I am, or more. That way I don't have to worry about being in situations I'm not comfortable being in, like meeting new people for example."

"Did you know Joon is quiet like you?" Ricky said.

My eyes widened and I looked at Ricky who was grinning from ear to ear. I looked back at Takashi who looked at me.

"Really?" He asked.

I nodded shyly. "I don't talk to people unless they approach me first."

Takashi slightly smiled. "I understand that."

I slightly smiled, liking that he understood me. For the next hour, we sat there getting to know each other with the help of Ricky. I had found Takashi attractive before but now I just found him even more attractive. But of course, I would never act on my feelings. I just had to hope he would feel the same for me eventually and make the first move.