Chapter 57: Old Friend Greetings & New Friend Compliments

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Thursday, March 16, 2023~7:13PM-

~Gohn's POV~

We came down off the stage and were greeted and congratulated by the other performers when suddenly I noticed one specific group. I gasped when I saw my friend from said group.

"Nayeon!" I exclaimed, hugging my friend from TWICE.

"Jonghyun!" She exclaimed back, hugging me tightly.

We embraced each other for a long time before finally letting go.

"I'm so happy to see you back on stage." Nayeon said, giving me the most heartwarming of smiles.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me." I replied. "I'm glad to be back on stage."

"I hope you get many chances." She said, almost as if worried about her words. I saw through her.

"Royal Colors is a big group but every single member is seen in some type of way so no matter what happens, I'll be happy to have been put in this group." I explained to her.

I saw tears form in her eyes.

"Don't." I said, collecting the tears with my finger. "You have a comeback to perform."

Nayeon snickered and her tears went away. "I really am happy to see you performing again, Jonghyun."

"It's Gohn now." I said jokingly to lighten the mood.

She giggled. "Right, of course."

"Unnie, let's cheer." Nayeon's leader, Jihyo, called her over.

Nayeon gave her a nod then looked back at me. "I'll see you around."

"Definitely." I nodded. "This won't be the last. And good luck on your comeback performance, even though you don't need it."

"Thank you." She snickered as she gave me one last hug before joining her members.

I went over and joined my members with taking off their mics.

"You're close to TWICE sunbaenims?" Jay asked with surprise, his brother in anticipation for my answer as well.

I snickered. "Just Nayeon."

"Cool~" Both Ray and Jay said in unison, making me laugh.

It was really good to see an old friend from when I used to perform in my old group. It'll be nice to spend the next week and a half with her as well, if I get the chance.

*****

-Monday, March 20, 2023~1:28PM-

~Taeyong's POV~

I was sitting at a table by myself, trying to enjoy my party. It was hard to do so because it was a lot of people in one room and I'm not that close to many RC members yet so I felt a little nervous all day. My members tried to make me feel welcome and special and while they did, there were times where I just felt like I was out of place due to my shy nature.

As I was sitting there, lonely, I heard a voice speak as someone walked up to me.

"Why is the birthday boy sitting all by himself?" I looked up to see Bella, someone who I can never bring myself to talk to first.