Chapter 24: June Birthdays & 1 Year!

Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Saturday, June 1, 2019~11:28PM-

~A.D's POV~

I was in the dorm room looking for something to eat when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said to my trainee roommates.

I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing a familiar girl covering her face. She peeked through the cracks of her fingers and could hear her giggle.

"Surprise!" She exclaimed, revealing her face, causing me to smile. "Happy Birthday oppa!"

"Thanks Pop." I said with a snicker.

"Whatever plans you have, cancel them!" She demanded. "I'm taking you out for your birthday."

"Good news," I smiled. "I didn't have any plans."

"Perfect!" She said. "Let's go then!"

She grabbed my wrist and started to pull me. I closed the door behind me and let her drag me to the elevator. We made our way down to the lobby floor and left the building, getting into the car, Pop driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"First stop is lunch so I hope you are hungry." She replied.

"I sure am." I said.

A song that I liked came on so I turned up the music, both Pop and I jamming out. We jammed out to music the whole ride. It was a long ride but we finally came to a stop.

"We're here." She said, turning off the car.

We both exited and I looked up at the building in front of us to see my native language on the store front.

"OMO!" I exclaimed. "Is this...?"

"An Indonesian style restaurant?" Pop finished my question. "Yes. Yes it is."

"How did you find this?" I asked, completely in shock as my native country's food wasn't very popular around here.

"I have my ways." She said with a smirk.

I scoffed with a smile as she snapped her head and motioned for us to go. We walked in and got seated. I looked at the menu and couldn't stop aweing all over it.

"They have all my favorite foods." I said. "This is amazing."

"You'll have to recommend something for me." Pop said. "I've never had Indonesian food."

"Really?!" I looked at her with wide eyes. She shook her head. "Oh, you are in for a treat."

She snickered and we continued to look through the menu. I ordered my favorites and we had a little bit of everything. I was happy to see that Pop enjoyed them. It made me happy.

"How much is it?" I asked Pop when we got the bill.

"Don't worry about it." She said, taking out her card.

"What, you don't have to pay." I said.

"Yes I do." She said. "It's your birthday. You aren't paying for anything."

"But-"

"No buts!"

Pop wagged her finger at me and I snickered, causing her to giggle. I loved her giggle. Her laughs altogether were one of my favorite sounds.