~Forty-Three: Ray~

Stage Name: Ray

Stage Name: Ray

Real Name: Raymond Jimenez-Park

Nicknames: Ray, RJ Park, Mexican Prince

DOB: November 28, 1998

Birthplace: Mexico City, Mexico

Ethnicity: Korean-Mexican

Nationality: Korean-Mexican

Height: 180 cm (5'11)

Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Position(s): Dancer*, Rapper*

Training Period: 3 years & 7 months

Personality: Ray, much like his twin, is on the attractive and visual side. He has a very flirty and playful personality, but on the play hard to get side. He has somewhat of a toxic masculinity to him but can be easily broken out of it with the right people. He is on the quiet side but has passion for the things he loves and won't shut up when it comes to the things he is passionate about.

Background: Ray was born as Raymond Jimenez-Park to a Mexican mother and Korean father in Mexico City, Mexico. Wanting to have both parents' heritages apparent, they decided to give Raymond and his twin brother Jaymison both their last names. They grew up celebrating both cultures and even grew a love of music because of it. However, the boys always leaned more towards their mom's side when it came to music. The boys started dancing to kpop songs at the age of six and would always be singing along to every song they heard, no matter the language. That's when their mother introduced them to Pinky Entertainment when she discovered their first Mexican idol, Nina from Diff.rent. Wanting to be just like her, and other kpop idols, they decided to try to become a singer. Realizing how diverse the company was in idols, their parents supported the idea of them training under Pinky Entertainment and did all that they could to help their kids succeed at their dream. It wasn't long before the boys got accepted by Pinky Entertainment and started training.

Languages: Korean, Spanish, English

Instruments: Guitar

Hobbies:
- Shopping
- Skateboarding
- Graffiti Art
- Soccer
- Styling Hair
- Dancing
- Working Out

Specialties:
- Dancing
- Graffiti Lettering
- Styling Hair
- Fanservice

Habits:
- Acting Masculine
- Touching/Fixing People's Hair
- Flirting With People And Then Playing Hard To Get

Likes:
- Dancing
- Rapping
- Hairstyling
- Mexican Flare
- Soccer
- Pineapple

Dislikes:
- Having to be Masculine All The Time
- Birds
- People Ruining His Creations (hairstyles, graffiti, etc.)