Chapter 46: Bright & Fierce New Members + Sudden Comeback

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Saturday, January 1, 2022~12:27PM-

~Alan's POV~

James, Scout, and some of the other trainees arrived with the pizza. Due to our group constantly growing, it took many people just to help get food.

"Finally hyung." I said to James as I helped him. "Manager Woohyun is going to be here any minute now."

"Hey, it's not my fault I have to order for a group of thirty-five people." James responded.

I snickered and continued to help him. As we were laying the boxes of pizza out, the door opened, causing everyone to grow quiet and watch. We all expected this meeting to be new members, and that's exactly what it was, but I didn't expect such a strong aura from the new group.

Manager Woohyun walked in with seven trainees behind him, two males who looked very much alike just different ages, and five females. The whole group gave off two different auras, some of them gave off a bright and cute aura and the others a fierce and scary aura. It was very overwhelming but caught my attention.

"Everybody, please welcome your new members." Woohyun said to us.

We all cheered and greeted the members in unison.

"Why don't you seven introduce yourselves?" Woohyun said to the newbies. "Just tell us your name and/or stage name, age, position, and anything else you want us to know."

The seven looked at one another. The ages of each were clear. There were younger members and much older members. The young ones looked to the older ones, who looked at each other.

"Ladies first." The male said, motioning for her to go first. "Unless you want me to go first."

"No, that's okay." The female responded before looking at everyone. She was one of the fierce ones. "My name's Rosie, I was born in '95, I'm a vocalist, and I'm from Finland."

Everyone oo'ed at the end.

"Finland?!" Daehyun exclaimed. "That's so cool!"

"Thanks." The female bowed her head. "Sis, why don't you go next?"

Rosie put her hand on one of the other girls' shoulder, forcing her to go next.

"Well, okay!" The female exclaimed. She was one of the bright ones. "I'm Bomi, her little sister! I was born in 1999, and I'm a vocalist but I keep being told I would be a visual in a group."

"We don't really do visuals in RC." Kaoru said.

"Doesn't mean we can't start." Scout said, smiling at the younger new member to make her feel welcome.

Bomi giggled and stepped back, looking for the next member to go. None of them jumped at it so the older male took his turn.

"Hello, I'm Hwang Minwoo." He introduced himself, his slightly deep voice filling the room. "I was born in 1994, I'm a Vocalist and Rapper, and what I want you guys to know is I know I look scary but I promise you, I'm not like that at all. But I can't say the same for my little brother."

Before anybody could greet Minwoo, he looked to the only other male in the group of seven and grabbed his arm, forcing him to go. The younger male was a bit taken aback but cleared his throat and took his turn.