Chapter 28: End of White's Promotions & Manager's Emotional Surprise Party

Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Thursday, August 29, 2019~5:22PM-

~Gyutae's POV~

We were in our dressing room at the M Countdown studio, still getting ready for the show when we heard a knock at the door. One of our staff members opened it, letting the person in. Recognizing the face, I got up to greet them.

"Hello Taeseung." I greeted my fellow Pinky Entertainment member with a bow. It was one of our soloists, TJ.

"That's Taeseung sunbaenim to you." She said jokingly.

"But didn't you just debut too?" Ricky asked.

"Yes." TJ nodded. "But a week before you guys, therefore I am your sunbae."

"Okay, 'sunbae'." I said in a joking manner as we both snickered in a hug.

"How's your girlfriend been?" TJ started a private conversation with me.

"She's been good." I said. "Very supportive. Both of us are to each other."

"That's good." TJ said. "You need to be in this industry. Very understanding too."

"Yeah." I nodded in agreement. "I'm just glad we're apart of the same company so it's easier to see each other."

"Very true. Especially being in the same group."

"Yeah."

"Alright, well I just wanted to stop by and wish you guys luck."

"Thank you. Good luck to you too."

"Thanks. See you guys around."

We all said bye to TJ as she left. We finished getting ready with no other distractions and performed like normal.

*****

-Saturday, September 7, 2019~3:47PM-

~Daehyun's POV~

"RC up next." The Show! Music Core staff told us.

"Our last stage guys." Tyson pointed out.

"Should we cheer?" Alex asked.

"Of course we should!" Ricky exclaimed, the first to put his hand out.

Gyutae followed, then me, then the other two.

"Who is going to be the one to say something?" Ricky asked.

"I have somebody in mind." Gyutae said.

We all looked at him, his eyes locked on me.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not?" Gyutae asked.

"Because I'm the youngest." I said. "I don't know if I-"

"Sure you can." Alex said comfortly. "Being the youngest doesn't matter. You can still be wise and young."

"Just say what comes to mind." Tyson added. "You got this."

"Well okay." I cleared my throat. "Today, September 7, 2019, is the last day of our promotions. It may be the last time we can perform this song. Let's give it our all and give our fans something to miss. RC White..."

"Fighting!" We all shouted.

"That was great, Daehyun." Gyutae hugged me. "I knew you had it in you."