Chapter 42: Pinky Entertainment's First Second Album Promotions

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tuesday, May 18, 2021~6:37PM-

~Ricky's POV~

"Royal Colors on standby!" The staff shouted. "The boys will go first. The girls right after them."

"Then shall we cheer together?" Gyutae asked the girls.

"I think we shall." Chewy smiled in agreement.

The couple put their hands in first, the rest of us following one by one, making a large stack of fifteen hands.

"Anybody want to cheer?" Gyutae asked around.

"Actually, I would like to, if that's okay." I raised my free hand.

"Of course it is." Gyutae smiled.

"Go hyung!" Daehyun shouted.

I snickered and everyone grew quiet as I gathered my words.

"RC is the first group to have released their second full album under Pinky Entertainment." I started my speech. "While it may not seem like it, we've made much progress. Let's keep it up and show our company how special we are, and give our fans what they love. Royal Colors..."

"Fighting!" We all shouted, throwing our hands in different directions, causing everyone to burst out laughing.

"We should definitely work on this whole cheering thing." Blue said.

"Wonderful speech, Ricky." Heaven spoke.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Alright boys, let's get ready." Gyutae said.

We stood by the stairs and once given our cue, we went on stage to perform. The girls watched and cheered us on from the side, which we did for them who performed right after us. It felt like a while since being on stage so it was nice to be back.

*****

-Saturday, May 22, 2021~3:06PM-

~Heaven's POV~

"I'm going to the bathroom." Viv said, getting up and walking towards the door.

Suddenly, my mom instincts kicked in. "I'll go with you!" I stood up.

"Awe, mama bear wants to take care of her cub." Kaoru teased, talking with pouty-lips.

Viv rolled her eyes at Kaoru before speaking to me. "Unnie, I can take care of myself."

"I know." I said. "I have to go too, though."

Viv rolled her eyes. She probably thought I was lying, and while I was lying about that being the reason as to why I was going with her, I did actually have to go.

"Whatever." Viv said, opening the door. "Let's just go."

I followed her out the door and we made our way to the bathroom. Along the way, I noticed a group taking pictures outside their dressing room. I smiled as it was a group I was close to.

"Hey, do you mind if we say hi to ITZY first?" I asked Viv, motioning to the group.

She looked at the group, having yet to see them, and she smiled too.