~Thirty-One: Joon~

Stage Name: Joon

Stage Name: Joon

Real Name: Kim Hajoon

Nicknames: Joonie, Honey, Ice Prince

DOB: July 12, 1999

Birthplace: Daegu, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean

Height: 176 cm (5'9)

Weight: 62 kg (137 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Position(s): Vocalist*, Dancer

Training Period: 1 year & 9 months

Personality: Joon is a really quiet guy. He looks cold and has an expressionless face most of the time which is how he earned his nickname Ice Prince. He can seem a bit scary at first glance, but he is actually quite kind and polite, and will surely talk to you if you approach him first, since he isn't the type to approach others. He doesn't like talking about, or showing his feelings much, but it doesn't mean he doesn't have them. Joon is calm and collected, and works well under pressure. He is also actually quite caring, though people doesn't really notice since most of the time he just prefers helping or taking care of people quietly. Joon is very honest with people, and straightforward. He doesn't like sugar-coating things. Sometimes, he can seem too blunt, but he doesn't like ill intentions, most of the time. The only thing he wants is for people to get better, and to help them be more confident.

Background: Joon's family wasn't exactly poor, but they surely didn't have as much money as other families, which is why he was always encouraged to study as hard as he could by his parents, and he never once complained. He never had any problems, until he started singing at age 13, when he discovered that music was his true passion. He practiced as hard as he could to improve his singing, and even started writing lyrics and composing melodies. Joon's parents didn't really like it, but didn't say anything since his grades stayed as high as ever. It wasn't till he finished high school that he decided he wanted to be an idol, and so he auditioned for YG Entertainment, without his parents knowing, and got accepted. His family kicked him out and he started living at the dorms in YG while training and having a part time job where he made friends with CIX's Seunghun and BX. He trained at YG for 1 year and then after one of the monthly evaluations. After that, he immediately auditioned for Pinky Entertainment and got accepted.

Languages: Korean, English

Instruments: Guitar, Piano

Hobbies:
- Writing
- Composing
- Taking Photos
- Stargazing
- Studying English

Specialties:
- Writing Ballads
- Taking Photos of People
- Singing

Habits:
- Fiddling with his fingers when bored
- Humming songs while walking